Arena Won't Load

Recently reinstalled the game. Everything fine until I try to do Arena and it just won’t load. No error messages, no game crashing, nothing. It just stays stuck loading into Arena until I force close the game.
Edit: I have all available updates and tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game already.

8 Likes

I have this exact same problem!

2 Likes

Тоже самое, написал в поддержку послали👍

I’m too. What can i do ?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue as well.

2 Likes

Same issue for me. Support said it might be because of the upcoming expansion.

1 Like

+1 same issue on my father’s account

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. It seems to be an account-wide issue since I’ve tried iPad, iPhone, and PC. If I click around the screen I can “play a match” but it doesn’t count my wins/losses. It freezes up at the end of the match and I have to force-close the app. I happened to have an old arena run that was still in progress and it seems it’s stuck that way. I’ve now played 2 matches trying to clear it out, but it didn’t count either of them. I then tried clicking around the other side of the screen and eventually hit the retire button, and it asked me to confirm, but nothing happened when I clicked continue. I just want the old run cleared so I can start over and use my arena tickets!

4 Likes

Same problem here, no way to enter a support ticket either.

1 Like

Same problem with Arena mode.

1 Like

Yeah it does seem to be account related, Ive tried laptop and mobile, and its the same. I also switched over to eu and when i try the clicking around thing it puts me into a game with my old eu arena deck and its the same deal

1 Like

I have this exact same problem! Blizzard…help?

2 Likes

Same issue here. Won’t load on PC or Android.

1 Like

Yep same issue here.
Displays loading screen and nothing visible gets displayed on my screen, but I can click randomly to start a game. When I finish the game my wins/losses aren’t recorded.

I can also try and retire the deck but that does nothing.

Please fix this bug because I really would like to play arena when the scholomance comes out.

2 Likes

Same exact issue here, with Arena.

I can play all other game mode no problem.
No crash, just infinite loading and the only thing that is still responsive is the cog menu.

If this can help, I recently restarted to play and had a deck already drafted for arena that I still didn’t went 3 losses with.

same issue… please blizzard… we need help :frowning:

Same issue. When I hit Arena it gets stuck on main screen. The game is trying to open arena; i can scroll over my screen and see “mana curve” that is smaller than usual, I can click retire but not hit continue only cancel. I can even find the play button and play, but when i Concede it doesn’t count the game. I’ve conceded multiple times and i’m still 2 losses 1 win. For posters above, instead of quitting the game you can hit escape and go to options > misc > credits to get out of the arena.

1 Like

Forget getting into Arena, my game won’t let me past the initial startup loading screen.

The same for me, also an old deck. I played some games and it did count my wins but not my losses. I thought about bringing it to 12 wins, maybe that would fix it, but the deck is not good enough…

I’m having the same issue as well. :frowning: