Arena Reward System

As an arena player I feel as if the reward system is on the small side and has honestly always been, I feel the reward system for getting higher wins should be better. For example maybe when you get to twelve wins you get a random legendary card from any of the sets that are in standard right now. I feel like something like that will have a benefit to arena and will have more players playing it. Also it’s not an easy task to get to twelve wins so I think it’s fair for people who do, get a random legendary card as dust and legendaries in general are hard to get anyways unless you dump loads of money so why not reward people who do get to twelve wins something good then just gold and a pack.

2 Likes

They would never do that, they need to make it as hard as possible for you to consistently get 7 wins or higher otherwise you won’t be a paying customer.

If the reward system wasn’t marginalized, it would make it easier for players to get gold, and more gold = less money being spent.

And you can get a legendary card as a 12-win reward it’s just like a very very very very low percent chance.

I find it very unreasonable to make the reward system so poor, and so what if people get a lot of gold its not like the amount you get anyways will amount to much in the long run even if a lot of players were playing it, you already don’t get much, and if more players played it then it would make the game feel more alive with players playing all the game modes more often. Plus giving them a generous reward would be a nice incentive, MTGA gives better rewards and makes the game feel more like you can actually get cards by playing the game rather than dumping money, you can and its still an option but it doesn’t feel as forced as Hearthstone does.

They should adjust the value of the cards you can get as reward. A common card is equal to 40 dust in the reward system and 40 dust is equal to 40 gold. rare is worth 100 dust in the reward system and equals 100 gold. That dust equals gold I think is fine,they have more or less the same value for people who already got quiet a few cards. But the cards itself they are way overvalued by the reward system.
Only when you do not have the card it is worth that much,but in over 99% of the cases the player already has the card I think (well,at least 90%) so to put max value on it like reward system does is not fair at all and does not comply with reality.

You’re definitely not a good arena player. Otherwise you’d be satisfied with the rewards.

Lots of good players have been complaining about arena rewards for years, just look at the archived forums and heartharena.