Arena Level 10 for all Heroes

Hello,

I recently made a fresh account and was leveling all the heroes to level 10. I have them all at level 10 except demon hunter because I cannot play him, however I am still not able to access arena. Is this intended? I cannot play or level demon hunter at all so it’s unfair that I can’t access Arena.

Thanks

3 Likes

Same here, all my classes are above level 10.

1 Like

Same here!! All my classes are 10 of above…

I guess this is an unfortunate timing of the updates: Demon Hunter is now a class in the game, but is still locked. So it counts it as you not having unlocked all classes - therefore Arena is locked.
Which really is bollocks, Demon Hunter only releases on April 2 - at least the solo adventure part of it.

1 Like

Thank you devs for not fixing the issue! What’s the point of posting if we aren’t gonna get any help?

1 Like

Same with me. It is really frustrating

1 Like

I opened a ticket with blizzard and they said there’s nothing they can do we just have to wait till demon Hunter comes out

1 Like

Frankly, if I were in charge of Hearthstone development, I would make the same decision.
Investing resources to fix a bug that will automatically disappear in about a week time would be a waste (especially since it also takes time to plan for rolling out a fix, so it would still take at least a few days after discovery of the bug before a fix was live). I’d make a note to ensure this won’t happen again if they ever add yet another class, and accept that, however unfortunately, a small number of players will be suffering this bug for one to two weeks.

Yeah but this was in march 2020,now its jan 2021 and the same issue is still there. I’ve been paying non stop so i can get to level 10 with every class and i was very disappointed now to realise i can’t play in the arena.

have you unlocked demon hunter?