Arena Balance Update Hotfix

Hey everyone,

We’re in the process of deploying a small server-side hotfix that will update the appearance rate of cards in Arena to ensure class balance remains close to the ideal 50% win-rate. Specifically, the win-rate of Demon Hunter, Paladin, Shaman, and Warlock should now be decreased. The win-rate of Druid, Hunter, Mage, Priest, and Rogue should now be increased. The win-rate of Warrior should be roughly the same as before.

10 Likes

yeah that shaman 1 mana spell needs to be gone

Arena was once a good game… Stop rigging your own game for god sake!

Thanks! Good to know you guys have a good grasp on which classes are dominating right now. DH and Warlock have been oppressive

Any chance you can fix the Duels buckets? Ill get Rush powers when i have no rush minions. Or a Dragon bucket when my deck has ZERO dragon synergy.

They’re not going to fix this because the change was intentional. Read the patch notes. https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/news/23676205/20-4-patch-notes Ctrl+F “Duels Update”

They changed the smart treasure pools because it was exploitable.

I’ve million times request – please publish exact number of offering probability of every card per every hero-class. Hidden rules will broken card-game integrity.

1 Like

Yeah, not making the offer rates transparent seems shady and a clear middle finger to new players ‘no we won’t tell you what chance you have of finding certain cards to know the best way to build your deck, you’ll just have to chuck loads of gold/money and time at it until you learn from trial and error while all the longterm players farm you’

1 Like

so, i got this bug i saw a couple of times now…
I play my Ysera and my opponent immediately concedes :roll_eyes:
Has anyone had this bug before? :face_with_monocle: