Are you gonna fix the wild combo Wretched Tiller + Hysteria?

Are you gonna fix the wild combo Wretched Tiller + Hysteria ???
I can understand the game designers did not think of this combo before the release, but I cannot understand why they have not fixed it yet?

The combo sucks~~~and there is no counter strategy exisits at all.

7 Likes

Easy win and there is no thought ot strategy
that goes into it. I can’t imagine they designed a three card insta-victory.

It doesn’t need fixing, it works :smiley:
Also, currently farming free wins against them with hecklebots and dirty rats.

1 Like

Yes, they said they are going to fix it: https://twitter.com/IksarHS/status/1352819329775984641

1 Like

I play a deck that counters the combo, easily… rogue with evasion. Problem is animation goes through my turn. It’s like a free Time Warp. Keep the combo, but please let me play my turn!

The combo itself is fine (there are ALOT worse decks in wild).

The animation needs to go though

Please tell Activision-Bli$$ard how much do you pay to the testers?

(good job :poop: :rofl:)

thx wery much wild rank grows-up fast

2 Likes

Yea, they should just test all possible combinations, especially with Wild cards that never saw play when they were in Standard and haven’t seen play in Wild outside randomly being generated.

There’s only 2800ish cards in Wild, that shouldn’t take long.

1 Like

Lol “Ooo i thought of the tech” post, not-followed by “and because of this directional deck i’m playing i lose to things like fast-aggro, and fast-combo that doesn’t need minions or has giant minions that are hard to kill or resummons minions if you also don’t have transform in hand”

Like, there is never going to be a single strat that dominates, 2 is the minimum, like what we’ve had for years in wild, aggro vs combo, and then big priest as this “midrange” deck that trumps anything but aggro or over-the-top combo.

How do your heckles n rats do vs really good aggro??
How about big priest? dreamy for the big priest yes?
How about over the top combos?

Lots of decks say hi to your targeted-combo-deck, like all aggro decks too.

Imagine if you played hecklebot vs a cube or zoth warlock…lol.
Big Rogue.

I mean i’ll just stop here, hope you hit your tiller ques nonstop, or else this “hey i thought of dirty rat n heckle” idea isn’t worth posting about. Neutral disruption…leaves you wiiiide open for the rest of the game to take advantage of.

“I only better hit Tiller” is what you’re banking on.
Once that stops, or isn’t 51 percent of your matches, cool idea.
“Noo! A Non-TIller…ugh!” Has that been happening?

BTW Heckle n Rat are worthless cards if you can’t that-turn deal with what they pull…so…you did not include the 2nd half of YOUR combo, being your removal plan for what you pull.

You listed 1/2 a combo to target a combo deck.
F/e as Rex, we can’t dirty rat or heckle…and deadly shot the wrong fodder? 2 cost hunter’s mark and combo it down with no draw? Freezing trap what they want to bounce back? Like, you can’t just be this short, “Dirty rat n Heckle bro!” w/o going “aaaand…this is the removal plan”.

No hate, just digging deeper.

1 Like

Given how fast people come up with the combo, no, it really should not.

4 Likes

Try getting better at the game? I encounter none of the problems you present.
I do pretty well against aggro in general. And res priest is totally -censored- because I use transformation effects against them for a good measure.
Against other combo decks, I do pretty well, again, because of the heckler and rat.

1 Like

So, prove that by listing how you deal with what you pull…
w/o that this is all talk.

1 Like

Feel free to disbelieve me. I have no intention to post my decklist or strategy. It is mine, and I don’t want people to copy and netdeck it.
I gave enough hints for smart people to figure it out anyway.

You gave one hint, transform, so, most likely, what?

Devolve?

You’ve listed 0 other hints.
Best of luck with this “I know how to break the meta but i won’t say how” post.

1 Like

I count 5 hints I gave. I can’t tell why exactly you see only one, but I have a pretty good idea.
Also, I don’t need luck.

List the 5.
20 chars.

Already did in above posts. I am not in the mood to repeat myself.
Also, do yourself a service, and don’t try to goad me, it won’t work.

Im boring now 2 day lot of hours HS still win win win…it’s too much i go play cyberpunk…for a while

1 Like

You did not list multiple ‘hints’ to your incredible metabreaker.
Not in the mood to repeat yourself, but in the mood to repeat how you “know how to break the meta”?

In the future, if you make such a bold claim, realize that listing 1/2 of a combo and saying “that’s the solutions guys!” is not a solution bc it’s incomplete info. Just say in your OP, “hey rat heckle work in one specific deck but i won’t say which one” instead of this.

If it gets your jollys to be like “heyoo i know something but will not say” <- Just say that, don’t disguise it like you are intending on helping others, like what your original post is.

I’m out, go ahead, have the last word(s).
It’s Packer game day btw…sports are cooler than online video games for once…i know it’s a strange, rare, and temporary thing.

1 Like

Never claimed I broke the meta. So, why do you lie I did?
Farming free wins against a specific deck =/= metabreaker.

I never said anything about having a combo. So, why do you lie I did?
Farming free wins against a specific deck =/= combo.

Never said I have a solution. So, why do you lie I did?
Farming free wins agains a specific deck =/= solution to meta.

I never pretended to claim I wanted to help anyone. So, why do you lie I did?
Bragging about free wins =/= helping others, or disguising it in any way.

1 Like