[APAC region] Connectivity issues update

I am still facing intermittent disconnection issue on america server…
my current isp is starhub
Please fix this asap, its more than a week already

Imagine having lethal, only to be met with a disconnect on your side. Been playing for 6~7 years on and off but this was the only time there were heavy constant disconnects.

I just bought the tavern pass yesterday and was hoping to grind out levels on the way to legend.
I’m from Singapore, provider is StarHub, playing in the Americas region and didn’t experience DCS on 29th-30th Dec 2021 but on 31st Dec 2021 and 1st Jan 2022 holy smokes bad DCS and constant reconnects.

Covid-19 has made people seek entertainment in the online world and every passing day where this issue is unresolved, the more potential revenue you would lose from players.

Having issue connecting to Hearthstone (NA Server) from Singapore
ISP : Starhub

For those who are having issues, I found out that connecting through some free VPN on the app store will resolve the issue,

Same, today like others, impossible to connect today (Jan 1st) to Americas servers, with No problems to play in Europe for hours (But I don’t care for I don’t have my decks and cards there).

ISP: Starhub

Same issue here, unable to connect from my home broadband network, even after restarting server, re-downloading the client. (ISP: Starhub, Location: Singapore).

The past few days my desktop client could connect and play but the store would be down. Now the whole client can’t connect. (I get a “Your game timed out as it was requesting data from the Hearthstone utility service. Please relaunch Hearthstone to reconnect” message).

I can connect however, using my Starhub Mobile data connection on my phone.

Having the same issue here as well.
ISP: Starhub, Location: Singapore

I reinstalled both on my Mac and iPad as well. It seems like it is happening to Starhub broadband at home. Initially the issue started on the iPad being stuck loading. This progressed and the Mac started having some issues (loading - hearthstone and store greyed out). Today it goes straight to the ‘Closed - Your game timed out as it was requesting data from the Hearthstone utility service. Please relaunch Hearthstone to reconnect.’

When I use my phone 5G as a data hotspot on both iPad and Mac, it works. 5G provider is Starhub

i am also having connectivity issues with Starhub broadband in singapore.
no problems when i switch to my phone’s hotspot.

Same issues here.
ISP Starhub. Hotspot to mobile on Singtel LTE OK.

Same problem as those above me. Can’t access the game thru Singapore’s Starhub home broadband. Can play on phone using mobile data.

Cant log into HS on both on mobile and on pc.

Loc: Singapore

Is any members of Blizzard team looking into this? I’ve seen Blue Post on other threads, but there is no action on this.

I’m having the same issue. When I connected to the game on wifi, i can’t login at all. However, when I am on mobile data, I can connect.

Home ISP : StarHub
Mobile: StarHub

Things seem OK today. monitoring.

Less frequently. But still happened everyday.

Still having connectivity issues. Spending most of the time watching the tavern doors. Using VPN helps me get through, but connection keeps dropping mid game and just crashing out. Is no one attending to this issue?

I can’t play in the america region but can play in other regions. Why?

Problem is back this morning.

Unable to play Hearthstone, can’t connect to server. Every other game from Activision (or is it Microsoft now? Good way to get out of that harassment suit, sell it to a company that can pay it off so you don’t go bankrupt) and the internet is working fine. Even resolved IPs and did a traceroute where your server is the single point of failure.

ISP: Comcast

Are you already migrating server farms to Microsoft cloud-secured servers or just fronting out more servers? Telling us more about the tech part could help us.

Or just say, “hey, you can’t connect because a Level 1 Tech got into the HSC and ran some malware” but you can’t say it’s an ISP issue when literally the rest of everything you run is working, along with the rest of the internet.