AoO Adventure in four weeks?

I clicked on the placeholder for the Ashes of Outland solo adventure, and it said it was four weeks away. Has Blizzard said anything officially, or is the placeholder the countdown to new content?

Also, here’s my personal prediction for the solo adventure. Illidan will have a funny female sidekick who will steal the show and make people say, “Illidan who?”

1 Like

I believe it is the countdown until the launch of the new solo adventure.

I hope not. Illidan’s story should be focused on him (since the launch of the class was also revolved around him). Now, that does not mean he wouldn’t have his second and third in-commands. Lady Vashj and Kael’Thas both were with him (in WoW) when he went to Outland, so that can open up the possibilities.

I also hope the tone of the adventure wouldn’t be as ‘silly’ as last year’s heist story. Funny is fine, silly and dumb is not.

We’ll see…

1 Like

Illidan is a straight man if I ever saw one. He takes himself too seriously. I don’t think the developers will resist giving him a funny sidekick.

I could be wrong, and this could be a continuation of previous storylines. A storyline similar to what Warcraft 3 had wouldn’t be a bad thing.

1 Like

It’s really going to be about Illidan? Like everyone is not sick of him by now? Time to move on.

If the story is a continuation of previous storylines, Lady Vashj and Kaelthas may appear as Illidan’s allies. Illidan also has a creepy stalker in Maiev. Then there’s the enemies who are known as the Rusted Legion, instead of the Burning Legion. In a little over two weeks, we’ll see how good or bad this adventure is.

1 Like

I’m voting for Illidan to get Sightless Watcher as a funny sidekick. “Those without eyes truly see! OUCH! WHO PUT A WALL THERE!?”. Constantly bragging about how well he can see but constantly bumping into things because he can’t see.

2 Likes

Wrong prediction! the main character is also a hero’s relative (Elise) turing into a DH.