Any plans to add usability for highlander players?

Was wondering if there where any plans to add usability for highlander focused players like myself. I believe highlander should be embraced even more :smiley: by the devs. For starters we could have a dust everything more than 1 copy and an option so that you cant add more than one copy to a new deck build , or maybe highland build suggestions ?

Thanks

Laspe

No! Do you know how many complaints there already are about people accidentally dusting cards (or crafting for that matter)? You just know there will be a lot of people who press that button and screw their whole collection.

And why would anyone even want such a button? Yeah, I play highlander decks, but I also play other decks.

So, as a counter-proposal, why not a warning when you have one of the highlander cards that you’ll invalidate the deck when you try to add a second copy?

It would be a separate option that one would have to knowingly select, maybe in options. :slight_smile:

What about a separate highlander ladder ^ ^ , wild cards separate ban list ^ ^

I know , I am few and far between . I just love highlander card games of all sorts.

Getting a full collection of gold cards is a lot easier to accomplish if you only play highlander :wink: