Announcing Darkmoon Duel-Fest!

Announcing Darkmoon Duel-Fest!

Hearthstone creators will Duel for a piece of a $200,000 prize pool on November 24!

View Full Article

1 Like

So when’s this battlepass fix coming out?

35 Likes

How about you fix your game instead?

22 Likes

Fixing? They don’t even acknowledge that’s broken. They think all is good.

14 Likes

battlepass maybe? …

12 Likes

Not even Valorant spent so many resources on a blatantly unfinished unpolished product.

It’s been 7 years, wake up. You are making free advertisement for your competition.

10 Likes

maybe fix your broken behind game first

9 Likes

so instead of using fixing the obvious problems with the new rewardtrack , you spend over 200k on a tournament for streamer , to push your new gamemode.
i really dont get your prioritys here . That money is a complet waste since this battlepass fiasco kills any positiv interest in your game. This tournament is not good pr , it only shows that you dont get what your playerbase really wants.
why not use that money to fix your battlepass , instead you charge people 20bucks for the premium pass (which should be included in the mega bundle ) to probably finance this tournament that nobody asked for

19 Likes

With such a big prize, it’s understandable those players would not dare to speak up against the company that basically has them on their payroll. Many of them win from Blizzard more than actual developers.

8 Likes

I do not think anyone is going to be excited about this in the current state of things. why not donate the prize pool to charity or covid relief aids? No? Use it to self promote? what happened to integrity.

7 Likes

Or u know, help the people of hong kong, ya shills

3 Likes

so you want me to watch a game I detest now…

6 Likes

your game isnt doing too great on twitch or in general and you’re already paying streamers to make some publicity for the game… also the same players nothing interesting, nothing new.

priorities on team 5 and marketing team are probably on the wrong side right now.

6 Likes

I don’t give a flying fduck about Streamers getting more money, where is mine Blizzard?

4 Likes

Gooooooodd gamer hahaha

If Blizzard is going to put so many mythic rares in the set, please change the dust amount to make Rares and Mythics. I spent 50.00 dollars yesterday on buying packs and got one mythic? It would make more sense that every 10 packs, you would open one mythic. I don’t want to dust all my old cards to play standard!
Also battleground perks are way too expensive! Please listen to the players. I may not be able to afford playing hearthstone. Thank you

5 Likes

If Blizzard is going to put so many mythic rares in the set, please change the dust amount to make Rares and Mythics. I spent 50.00 dollars yesterday on buying packs and got one mythic? It would make more sense that every 10 packs, you would open one mythic. I don’t want to dust all my old cards to play standard!
Also battleground perks are way too expensive! Please listen to the players. I may not be able to afford playing hearthstone. Thank you

I said it earlier on other posts that they would start throwing events till the whole economy issue is forgotten. Pathetic company. The thing is you really f****d up this time Blizz u either fix it the right way or you killed your game… Also who is gonna care enough to support you spending time watching this sh**ty event after you lied again.

3 Likes

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOO Tesdey !!! XDXDXDXD

Bring this to us !!! :brazil: :brazil: :brazil: :brazil: :brazil: :brazil: :brazil: :heart: :heart: :heart:

if is true yogg crashes games i hope they fixed it in case somoene ends up with it