Android Login Bug (the problem persists.)

He android app is keep sending me to the browser to log in and it repeats. Doesn’t log in and does not give any error. My browser logs in to my account normally when i do it separately. Before the update the log in didn’t require browser opening. Something is wrong. If the solution will not be produced, return our purchases…
For a better understanding of the subject, please visit: https://youtu.be/bAdIuTLBXoQ

4 Likes

It happens me since weeks too, can’t login on Android. I have tried everything, nothing worked so far. I am trying on bluestacks, plus I used my two friends phone too, even that didn’t help.

Edit: I think this bug strikes Turkish players, which I am too. I saw plenty of negative login issue comments on Play Store from Turkish players.

2 Likes

It’s like we’re trying in vain, my friend :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m experiencing the same, not targeting the Turks cause I’m united states

1 Like

I live in the Philippines, and this thing is happening to me as well. I’ve been trying to log in my account for months now but still this problem persist.

2 Likes

Guys did you find a solution? I tried a lot but couldnt log in for 1 month now…

1 Like

Nope, and the blues won’t respond

Hey there,

How are you entering your credentials at login? Are you using Google drive or facebook login methods or are you using the battle.net login page?

When signing in, it usually defaults to using your google credentials to confirm login. That can sometimes get corrupted or desynced. In those cases instead of logging in with good, click the 3 dots at the top right and login using the battle.net login info instead of google or facebook.

Side note for players in Turkey, we have seen multiple reports of this that appear to be specific to the cellular/isps in Turkey. You may wish to try a VPN to see if that allows you to login. For anyone outside of Turkey, try changing the login method and see if that gets you loaded.

I’ve tried with every login option possible, cleared the cache, re-installed, it’s always the same.

Same here. Filing a ticket does not help, either since I can’t get a error code from the game restarting.

Similar issue here except it just sits on the load screen with the hearthstone symbol pulsing and never gives an error or seems to attempt to load the game. Android mobile user here

Is there any solution?

When will we be able to play again?

Try enabling ‘Desktop site’ from the menu on the top right (three dots) and then login. I was getting an error message too after approving the login through the authenticator app, when I switched it to desktop it worked.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.