[Android] Game crash / freezes since patch 15.4

Honor 9, Android 9.0, game ia literally unplayable, so many daily quests lost while trying to gather gold for the December expansion, really annoying.

2 Likes

Blizzard pls stop tis joke
We are tired of crashes. More than 20 days, lot of people with the same issues, and you do nothing, only spend money in blizzcon, instead of fix your games. If Hs was from other company the issues will already fixed

2 Likes

Well unless its Bethesda, but yea this seriosly should have been solved by now, the event has ended and were still getting issues. Blizz! HS team! FIX IT PLEASE! WE WANT TO PLAY THE GAME!

3 Likes

Hey there, honor 20 pro. Android 9.1.0.161 game Just crash and if i try open it that have Black screen with music on the background

1 Like

Same problem for almost a month with no fix.

I stopped playing last month to avoid these issues. How come nothing is being done?

Playing on Samsung S11

5 Likes

I have stopped playing the game because of this bug and the horrible communication from blizzard. I will not return anymore. I hope for others this will be resolved and communication will improve.

4 Likes

Hello blizzard. Any fix yet? Please talk to us. :smiley: jesus the game is unplayable and no communication except for two posts? I like how on news feed you ignore the issue. You think talking about grandmasters nobody cares(i for sure casual player who occasionally invests some money in game dont care) about will bring you some recognition? Its called blowing smoke up your own poophole. The game is broken.

5 Likes

I kindly encourage everyone who is reading this post to rate the Hearthstone application accordingly on Playstore. Thank you.

Done. I downgraded my 5 star rating to 1 star and stated the reason why. Even if they do eventually fix it, I think Saviors of Uldum will be the last content I purchase for this game. Iā€™m going to go straight up casual/gold only from here on in.

4 Likes

My guess is that the issue is related to the event that added the wild cards to standard, and that Blizzard is counting on the issue resolving once the event is over when they can roll back their system to how it was previously. Otherwise how could they confidently state that all the issues will be resolved, yet not implement the fix now?

Using a MotoG5plus with Android 8.1.

The game is practically unplayable. At some point during every match it will freeze and I have to hard close the app. My latest freeze occurred when it was trying to reconnect me to a match.

I hope they will dole out some free stuff for this. Iā€™ve lost so many games because of this bug it is ridiculous. Iā€™m a paying cusy but might just go back to F2P here.

2 Likes

Playing right now is the most aggravating experience. Played this game for years and never has it been this bad. Would very much appreciate Blizzard fix the product that so many people have paid for and currently are unable to enjoy. Hopefully with enough notice of the issue maybe they will decide to actually idk maybe fix itā€¦

4 Likes

There are two pre-orders available:

• Standard: 60 packs, new card back and a random golden Legendary; costs $50.
  • Mega Bundle: 100 packs, new card back, random golden Legendary and new Deathwing Warrior Hero Skin; costs $80.

Ha ha haā€¦ No.

7 Likes

i stopped donate since card censorship. now i know i was certainly right. if no any fix in future I have to switch to another mobile card game like mtg. etc

I am going around to all the popular streamers/players of Hearthstone and trying to get them involved. If Blizzard wonā€™t listen to us here then maybe theyā€™ll listen to the outrage from the rest of the community. But it only works if we get enough people going and complaining to the right people. They care about this game and if you do then this is the best way to get things happening. It ainā€™t happening any other way

3 Likes

Device make/model: Motorola Z2 Play
Android OS version: 8.0.0
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: Freeze during action mud game

Good move! I also told the people at Hearthstone Top Decks, but they told me they couldnā€™t do anything about it since a community manager already answered on Reddit. They didnā€™t have access to anyone else at Bliz and with Blizzcon around the corner they probably didnā€™t want to push things. The problem has been picked up by some gaming sites as wellā€¦ My guess weā€™ll probably have to put up with this crap until the new expansion.

What happen then with the players who dont have a pc, or maybe like me, just the time to play it on a pc, all the event lost, the gold, i put money on this a lot of times and now i only need a simply answer.

Tsk Tsk, Playing this game since beta, never seen any problem like this, dont act like indie mobile developer company YOU ARE BLIZZARD.You are better than thisā€¦Such a dissappointment

2 Likes

**Device make/model: Honor Play. COR-L29
**Android OS version: 9
EMUI version: 9.1.0
**What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: Game crashes/freezes in random situations. Can occur at any times.

For an only on mobile hearthstone player lierally unplayable pls fix this.

1 Like

Have the same problem on both Alcatel 7 and Galaxy s5, game will just freeze in the middle of a match and I have to completely close out hearthstone in order to get off the game. Also having issues playing matches with friends, will either not get the invite or the loading wheel infinitely loads.