Android app says go to play store but there isn't a update yet

Android app says go to play store but there isn’t a update yet

I pre-purchased The madness of the dark Moon Fair mega bundle which cost me $83 after tax and the update 18.6 patch update was supposed to go live 3 hours ago and yet nothing in the Google play or Android play store has offered an update and logging into the game itself has not offered an update. I have tried restarting my phone, emptying the cache, and doing a full uninstall and reinstall and still it is offering me no update I just paid a lot of money for Early Access and perks when the expansion arrives in a few weeks but I don’t understand why it’s not updating as normal when school of man’s came out I bought the mega bundle and they did a patch for people to get some Early Access to battlegrounds and some other stuff and that updated perfectly fine so please tell us why there is no update for Android mobile phones right now period also I am using a Nubia red magic 5S which has the top top of the line Snapdragon octacore processor, 12 gigs of ram, the top of the line adreno GPU and 256 GB of internal storage so I definitely have the system requirements covered, but yet still no patch.

Blizzard has control of releasing it in game when I open the game up and it automatically updates like it has done for the last eight plus years and I just posted a post that says I guess I’ll just have to be patient and wait I didn’t realize that Android updates come out later than PC updates but apparently you decided not to read that.

And also this is under the technical support forum

It is now because the Bug Report moderator moved it.

Still no update on Play store. Can we get an update, Blues?