[Main Thread] Android 10 & Samsung A70/A80 - Cannot Login Android app

I managed to log in yesterday but today it is not working again. Still waiting for the fix for this bug.

Same issue here, I cannot play the game anymore from my A70 after the upgrade to Android 10. Blizzard, please provide a reliable solution to the issue.

1 Like

Ffs. Updated to Android 10 on my Samsung A80 and now o cant play the freaking game

Exactly the same problem. Phone samsung galaxy a70, android 10. After the last update of operation system can’t enter the game. The way, discribed above doesn’t help.

Ffs. Updated to Android 10 on my Samsung A80 and now o cant play the freaking game.

Tried to reinstall the game so now i cant Eve use the Pavel method. What to do?

Added A80 to the title, since we’re seeing some reports with A80 on Android 10 as well. Thanks for your continued patience and reports on this issue! Our team is attempting to replicate this issue on our end to find a resolution to this issue. I’m continuing to monitor this thread and reading each of your responses. I will provide an update when we receive more information on the issue.

A workaround has been provided by a fellow community member that has helped a few folks out in the mean time.

For folks who can’t try the workaround or uninstalled the game to try and reinstall it, are there any errors or what happens with the reinstall?

1 Like

Até aqui vcs enrolam as pessoas, meu deus. Desliga o servidor, devolva a grana da galera e vai vender miçanga.

Hello Caterpepi, thanks for your message. I will try to answer your question at my best.
After updating A70 the game was still working but it was almost unplayable due to slowness. Low FPS maybe, anyway I decided to uninstall and reinstall the app. After reinstalling, the game arrives at the login step (where the Innkeeper asks if I’m a new player or if I already have an account), I tap the login option and the game crashes demanding the restart.
Uninstalling and reinstalling for the umpteenth time has not resolved, and after a Google search I came here.

1 Like

Tried to install from another store and same issue.

Same here on a70 model. Uninstall and reinstall worked for me as first attempt, but after the first exit of the game, the same issue with the sprites came back and insists

1 Like

None of that works, not even the workaround so please do something about it.

Same issue galaxy a70
I reinstalled 4 times its not working

Olá, eu tentei este método e não funcionou, então tentei uma solução que encontrei no Reddit:

• Abra o jogo;
  • Espere abrir o menu que indica as opções “novo” e “conta existente”;
  • Clique na opção “conta existente” e então minimize o jogo e limpe o cache do jogo;
  • Ao voltar ao jogo, ele deve voltar para a tela correta de login de conta.

Mas isso funcionou definitivamente?

Eu já desinstalei o jogo e não deu certo.

1 Like

Same problem, and still d’nt work…:rage::rage:

1. Go to the Hearthstone and wait for 5 seconds at the tavern doors.
  2. Exit the Hearthstone, and clear the game cache.
  3. Go to the Hearthstone, wait another 2-3 seconds.
  4. Minimize the game and clear the game cache again.
  5. Go back into Hearthstone, wait a bit and it should let you back in

IT DO NOT WORk!!!
Y Small indie company…

I want an answer how can you resolve this, the expansion is out i wanna play, i want to open the packs that i paid for

1 Like

**IT WORKS.
so I reinstalled hs on Samsung a70, I choose new player, I got the tutorial until the panda challenger, then click up left to log in with existing account and it worked, so I did it to log in successfully into the game. Although I got the same issue when I exit the game and trying to get back in so I have to do the same everytime I’ll try to play again. That’s all

It’s do not work…:confused::confused::confused:

1 Like

I wanna know why i can’t play the game, why do i even bought the new expansion if the game won’t launch it keeps saying “playful sprites have disrupted hearthstone” if somebody please help, tomorrow is the new expansion and i can’t open the packs i even used money on, this is happening since i’ve upgraded my Android softwere

2 Likes