[Main Thread] Android 10 & Samsung A70/A80 - Cannot Login Android app

IT WORKS!!!

You have to do this every time, but IT WORKS!!!

Thank you friend!!

So now it would seem that a russian guy can find a way to fix it, but small indie company Blizzard can’t and we have to contact google. FFS

3 Likes

Не работает друг, я игру переустанавливать, мне щас в аккаунт зайти надо, я пробывал твой метод, но это не сработало, не могу войти в аккаунт проблема не решается

It works dude! Thanks a lot. Blizzard give him a job!

1 Like

Да не за что))наслаждайтесь)

Тоже нужно было зайти в аккаунт, я сделал так как на видео. До предложения залогиниться или играть гостем. Потом нажал залогиниться и в момент когда оно виснет снова очистил кэш, и запустилось, позволило ввести логин и пароль.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reports! It looks like Pavel found a workaround in the mean time. Our team is currently trying to replicate the issue on our end. At this time, there’s no time estimate for when this will be resolved, but we are looking into this and attempting to replicate this on our end.

Here’s the workaround provided that seems to have helped a few folks! Thanks for sharing, Pavel.

1. Go to the Hearthstone and wait for 5 seconds at the tavern doors.
  2. Exit the Hearthstone, and clear the game cache.
  3. Go to the Hearthstone, wait another 2-3 seconds.
  4. Minimize the game and clear the game cache again.
  5. Go back into Hearthstone, wait a bit and it should let you back in.

This is not an ideal fix, but it is a workaround in the mean time. Our team is looking into this for a more permanent resolution and I’ll update this thread when we have more information and news to share :slight_smile:

5 Likes

мне не помогает а70…

Today I installed the following update on my A70:

Galaxy A70 (SM-A705FN)
Build Number : A705FNXXU5BTC2
Android version : Q(Android 10)
Release Date : 2020-04-02
Security patch level : 2020-02-01

Since then, I am stuck with the “playful sprites” message and cannot login to the game. The game cache clear, reinstall, etc… does not work.

Please solve this issue.

Thank you!

6 Likes

This issue was not solved yet…
It’s already been 2 weeks.

1 Like

Getting the Playful sprites disrupted Hearthstone…" error. It’s going on the second day already. I didn’t update, install anything since played it the last time. I am using Nokia 6x Android version 9

Samsung galaxy a70
Android version 10
Closes
Oops playful sprites have disrupted hearthstone
As it was linking up to the blizzard service. Please wait a few minutes for them to disperse and try re-lunching the game … i cannot get in becuase i delete the game and i install it again but i have the same mesaage when i try to sign in…

After the update from March 21, does not log in to the game from a mobile device. Writes the error Oops!It seems that playful devils … reinstalled many times does not help. Mobile device: Samsung A 70, Android 10

1 Like

Literally the same phone and same problem I’ve been facing.

This really sucks as this is my go to mobil game for downtime.

I can’t play hearthstone after downloading android 10 in my samsung galaxy A70 smartphone. I tried to delete the cache, unistall the app, then restart the phone and finally installing again the game. But nothing works. Can anyone help me?

Another one with the same issue. I can’t play after the upgrade.
It seems that is a problem with session login service.

I managed to log in yesterday but today it is not working again. Still waiting for the fix for this bug.

Same issue here, I cannot play the game anymore from my A70 after the upgrade to Android 10. Blizzard, please provide a reliable solution to the issue.

1 Like

Ffs. Updated to Android 10 on my Samsung A80 and now o cant play the freaking game

Exactly the same problem. Phone samsung galaxy a70, android 10. After the last update of operation system can’t enter the game. The way, discribed above doesn’t help.

Ffs. Updated to Android 10 on my Samsung A80 and now o cant play the freaking game.

Tried to reinstall the game so now i cant Eve use the Pavel method. What to do?