Am I playing against bots all of a sudden?

Am I playing against bots all of a sudden? The opponent’s names suggest so and the fact that every opponent has the same deck…easy to beat but it’s now so boring playing the same opposing deck game after game… what’s up??

5 Likes

Because the company decided to not action real bots, target real players instead and hang a “mission accomplished” banner like it was the early/mid 00s again.

2 Likes

Omg! Why play anymore if it’s against bots that use the same deck…just ruined the game!

2 Likes

Yes during non peak hours they are 80% bots . Names like
FrostFire
DemonFire
FrostFlame
And the rest if the stupid bots names that are all spelled the same.

Same. Guessing China bots have struck again. If anything will be the downfall of hearthstone it will be the botting issue. You can ban them but they’ll just keep coming back under new accounts/IP’s. It’s really annoying.

3 Likes

Assuming it was bots that ever got banned in the first place. Right now the report button is getting christmas treed against every warrior strat there is from armor spam to the actually intelligent strats like bombs and mechs. But then again “I’ve fought this deck over and over again” is probably the excuse people would use when questioned about it.

1 Like

These bot decks are very easy to figure out compared to base warrior decks. They look like tutorial decks and the names are all the same bot names you would expect.

2 Likes

They must’ve devolved their name are now: bdjruejriajswj

Sometimes I think they are bots, but the way the decks are being played seem to suggest that they hired people in a 3rd world country to play them who have no understand of the game.
Sometimes they play the cards with no rhyme or reason, and other times the “person” playing actually makes decisions the others don’t make. Like they came to some kind of understanding what the cards do and are trying to win rather than just throwing all the cards up as they get them.

I suppose you could hire people who get paid 25 cents a day to do it. In some countries, that would probably be worthwhile.