Alterac Valley Legendary Collector

I own all the cards, but this achievement is not finished. It says I am missing 1 more. I recreated my diamond and faction legendary to be safe, but it did not complete. (And I’m out dust bc of that :/)

1 Like

This is a bug to do with the free faction legend, it is being fixed.

I just do not understand why there is ALWAYS a bug each season of the Legendary Collector, last season is the pilot, this season is the free faction. Due to this bug, I wasted my 1600 dust, that is my money!! Feel really bad and a bit disappointed. :worried:

2 Likes

I did the same :confused: Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I have a feeling this is a thing to get blizz to make us waste our dust so we buy more packs.

They’ll probably refund the dust, and that’s probably why they’re taking so long to fix it.

I don’t think they will
They didn’t do it last season, when I fell for it.

Yeah I am in the same boat. I wasted 3200 dust trying to create two Legendaries I already have as golden cards. Blizzard, I totally understand errors, but I would like my dust back please.

I save all my coins from the previous expansion tavern pass to combo with the pre-release bundles in store so I can build ample dust for creating cards I am missing from previous expansions. I could have had two legendaries I actually don’t have if not for this glitch.

My conspiracy theory stands.

Well I am not trying to defend Blizz for having bugs, but when you browsing through your FiAV collection, type in “missing” and find out you there is none, meaning you own all of the cards, you should suspect there is a bug especially same issue has happened in last expansion.

Yep, the B in Blizzard stands for bugs. Every release has them as though Blizzard doesn’t have a QA team or the ability to have beta testers for releases. I believe Hearthstone is their biggest revenue generator so you would think they would put out a well tested product. Nope. However, we continue to support this game in spike of consistent substandard coding and testing. The B also stands for us: Boneheads…

I have the same issue with the achievement, I placed a ticket and Blizzard told me this was a bug and to be patient, so…no solution to this bug? what am I supposed to do now?

You can type missing??? I did not know this. Thank you!

yes, i only found out not long ago. give it a try. and remember to click on different expansion

1 Like

you could also type in refund to see which card offers full dust refund ATM

1 Like

ty for the info! 20 characters

another tip: Type “extra” and you’ll see what cards you have 2+ of…

This is to help find & dust regular versions of a card when you have golden versions of it too… “disenchant all” extra cards doesn’t do that. Cheers!