All Collector Worst Nightmare

Witchwood Adventure. Toki.

Tokis not that bad and really so long as you are not always trying for the best result but know when you got a good enough one plus knowing when you can risk a reroll vs waiting. You will be mostly fine. Risking once a turn than rerolling if bad and making a safer play is norm the best move keeping the rng cards for next turn to try again maxing the odds to get plays to your advantage.

Beyond that it’s just rerolling for the right passive tresures of the start there is a few rather powerfull builds for toki that use set teasures double time being my fav paired with Choas for open the way gate and summoning portals plus glyphs for spells. Stack spells that can’t targeted you via bad rng.

Once you learn the build that work like you do with any other hero she’s quite strong and rather constant. There has been far worse hero’s for dungeons in the past eg warrior from the first runs in Kobolds.

The boss fight for her even is the easiest it’s just making sure to pick up a card to counter her turn 10 and you win many ways to do that thou counterspell works best as know when she plays it and lots of time to draw pre turn 10.

I still play toki here and there when bored and win rate remains constant with full clearing ever third attempt with her and at least getting to 2nd last on the other attempts. Assuming rerolling for a useable passive. Yes you won’t win every time but really should not expect to.

1 Like

Agree took me like 12 runs to do it

I have 200+ kills on Toki. Still dies to card draw and early spell death.

Just means you are making a deck that card draw is important for but fail to add ways to draw. Make your decks so they are not as draw dependent by making every card of similar value as much as possible.

Early spell death not sure what you mean. If you mean you die to casting your own spells at your face to to bad rng as said before pick cards that the rng can only work in your favour and those that can’t only use when you can reroll.

Having 200 kills and not doing better only shows you are not learning nothing more. Toki is not that rng dependant vs others as your able to control the rng. As said before you still need to pick a deck style and passive to build around like any other if your just going in without a plan and not learning yes you will lose.

Oh I go with the plan and no matter how many guides I go through tells me I should do this and that. Sure I have listened to many people to go with this deck build or that build. But lacks everything. So I should reroll every time I want the treasure I want. So you can’t say that the boss could have a better starting hand than yours. I have picked buckets that suit the battle the most, but the boss have everything against you. Then you should show me your fight in Witchwood since you say that.

Many people have posted there fights there are quite a number of vids on that. No reason to add another to a already large pile. I don’t stream nor record I leave it to those who choose to.

The boss comes down to if you counter her turn 10 or not if you do you win if you don’t your odd drop a ton. It is easy to counter the turn 10 with many ways to do so.ahe hardly has anything strong vs you save her turn 10.

Yes you should be rerolling after first fight for the treasure you want this has been a thing for all the early dungeon runs till the style was changed.

It really comes down to everything you have listed there is you looking for excuses vs learning and getting it done. Toki is far from the hardest run and many will agrue she’s not even the hardest in witchwood to the simple fast her end boss is easy vs others what you pritty we’ll win just by countering her turn 10.

If she was to unfair she would of been buffed or nerfed like many elements in the runs has been over the years. Fact is she’s not since she’s not unfair she’s quite balanced and not that bad at all assuming you know how to play her. Fact you are having issues with her means no you are not doing everything right like you claim you are most def messing up. You have given no info what so ever about what you do not have asked for advice only complained. This shows your mind set and really illustrates why your having issues.

Well I have been doing that punished for doing it. Always on the 6th or 7th boss. I have only been getting Face Collector in those. And there were times where the boss had all cards that ranges 1-5 up to 5 turns.

Face collector is not a unwinnable fight at 6 or 7 getting it dosent mean a loss. Esp as toki with the amount of spells you have to keep the board clear.

Face always has exactly your deck but no tresures it makes toki one of the best hero’s vs him as he want minions when you rather avoid them.

Again all I’m hearing are excuses on why you can’t vs you learning your issues and doing it. Fact is it is not that hard many of the new bosses on heroics are more difficult than clearing with toki and many of the classes ore toki for the org runs was harder when the runs was less defined.

Especially when the boss has Chuck treasure. How would you know if the boss has it on turn 6. Always on why can’t you vs you learning issues had do with this.

Him having the chuck tresures or not hardly changes anything. If he uses you take a spike of damage but he now has no minions that’s good for you as you should be playing to keep control anyways so will be high on health so the spike so moot and now him being out of minions is good for you to maintain control.

If he dosent use it well same thing no change you play your control game just the same.

So ya vary much a learning issue if chuck is what you define as hard to counter.

You know what every boss has going in every single boss has a fixed deck that has been known for a long time. Every single boss has there best plays know and you go in assuming they have them if they don’t all the better for you.

You know what this has been a wasted time. I don’t need your help. I really shouldn’t have posted this, because it would really get it on my nerves. How about we stop this once a for all. I suck, because the boss had good draws and I had bad ones.

You having bad draws shows a flaw in your deck building right there. If your building correctly the odds of a bad draw is reduced a ton you should not have situations that draw has made you lose with no chance if you did it’s since the buckets you are taking is the flaw most commonly taking to many high cost cards. For toki this means as said before using double time with summoning portals or glyph that let you add to your hand and pick cards based on need. Or many other examples vary few good cards for toki are costly so you should not be having cases of no options.

It’s vary much a bad player thing to blame bad draw for everything. Not your picks. Yes draw can here and there make you lose but that should be a rarity. Your statment tells us that is not the case for you which is a vary clear indiacation of a flaw In your picks and as such as said before a learning issue.

The boss having good draws should not surprise you and should be expected and planned around.