Alexstraza in Tombs of Terror

Is Alexstraza banned from Tombs of Terror or does it have a very low drop rate?

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s banned. I’ve never seen it in a bucket though.

1 Like

Same here. That is why I asked. I have seen her in other Adventures though.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised she’s “banned” or not naturally in the bucket, considering that she can win you the game in one Battlecry. No matter your opponent, and especially if it’s the Plague at the end. I would say, try lackies (As in you get anything that generates one somehow there). I’ve gotten her before from that.

1 Like

for many adventures there are cards banned just because they just wouldnt be fair for the challenges. 300hp? lets just set it to 15… the entire boss fight revolves around the boss hero power? lets just silence it… the boss fight revolves around the boss weapon? lets just steal it…

1 Like

I am not just talking about the buckets. I never saw her in Bob’s Tavern or from any card generation in general as far as I can remember. Maybe its just me.

I don’t it’s outright banned, just not included in any pertinent buckets, like Legends, Battlecriers, and Dragons.
I think there may be a chance to get one from Bob or effects like Malchezar.

Maybe. But as far I can remember I never seen it in this Adventure in any way. I have seen her in the other ones though.

Neither do I, but I’m just slinging ideas.
Why do you want Alexstraza anyway?

Just think about the potential against the Plague Lords. :sweat_smile:

I think that’s exactly why she was never featured in Tombs of Terror…

I thought so. But just wanted to know the way she is banned. Like from buckets and taverns or from random effects even.