Again - Neutral Legendary Missing for Achievement

Have counted through my Cards and got all 25 Legendarys (including Neutral Legendarys Ivus, Drek’Thar, Korrak, Vandar and Lokholar) - 1 doesn’t count towards the Neutral Legendary Collector Achievement - Got the same problem last expansion. I think its the also the same thing it was last expansion - the Diamond Version (this time of Korrak) doesn’t count.

Please fix!

Many thanks in Advance.

1 Like

The golden faction leader you got for free is the issue. Team 5 is aware of this issue.

will they give dust for crafting the non gold one???

Make your bets if it’s going to happen next expansion as well. Three is a lucky number and so on.

On a serious note, this is ridiculous, two expansions in a row pretty much the same bug.
I think they wanna compete with Fallout 76 regarding technical quality. Well, you’re on a right track lizzard.

Why is this coming from random twitter account without even any HS related tags? How do they expect players to see this?

It is in their pinned thread too, but that is a mess. Reddit is pretty much the dev’s place to chat…and it is not just Team 5, but many other indie devs too from other games use reddit because I do not know why.

I just do not understand why there is ALWAYS a bug each season of the Legendary Collector, last season is the pilot, this season is the free faction. Due to this bug, I wasted my 1600 dust, that is my money!! Feel really bad and a bit disappointed. :zipper_mouth_face:

I know what you mean - same is for golden versions of specific cards

• got golden version of the new Warlock legendary hero
  • crafted the normal one because I thought maybe this is the bug and didn’t check before that I already owned the golden one.

In the collection having “crafting” selected the game showed me the normal one as missing and didn’t show the golden one I already had

• same is for other cards but not all!

This makes “crafting” a little bit a choke because I always have to switch from “crafting” to normal collection mode to see if I already own a golden copy of the card I want to craft.

Have had a lot of dust lost because of this - at least about 6000.

I got both gold and normal for Vanndar/Drek. Still cannot get the achievement. :skull:

That is because the golden faction leader you chose before the expansion came out is bugged for the achievement.