Again dungeon run with 300 hp Boss

You make again same dungeon dun - this is much worst, than old adventures! Stop make this unfair conditions, that calls me angry. Lisen, all must be easy and fair: i got 30 hp and boss have 30 hp! Here is noting to thinking. I dont wont learn tactics or something. I Just want use Leeroy and win in 4 turn, withot any thoughts. Toughts = negarive! Fun = game win by itself! This is most important, than your double class or something else. It infuriates me that you consider this trash as normal. You force to paly in unfair comditions, but game must have same rules as in Standart. Game must allways be fun! FUN = game entertain and drive you by the hand! A.I. opponent must make a mistakes and help you to win! Pess A ro win! Everybody want E-A-S-Y win and to forget about this nightmare as soon as possible. I lost versus top boss because I didn’t seen, that he’s murlocks has 50 damage, and my hero has 45 hp. What is this! I almost went crazy until I knocked out 100 hp and there are 200 more! 200! NO! We dont meed this BAD QUALITY of adventures! I HATE THEM! I want only EASY and FAST win, WITHOUT THINKING! Just make this game as Casual for Casuals! You disapoimted me so much!

1 Like

Some people actually enjoy playing difficult content. The dungeon run aspect is mainly to help, and entertain. It’s not meant to be an easy “Me Go Face” type of game.

2 Likes

Sounds like all you want is lazy wins and free rewards. You’re better off playing a totally different game with that attitude…like Farmville.

3 Likes

The dungeon run is already pretty easy outside of (maybe) the last boss or two… why not just faceroll the easy bosses, and then concede as soon as you run into something hard? It’s not like you need to beat the boss to get your packs.

3 Likes

If this post is serious i am going to craft a golden Millhouse.

3 Likes

i won against that boss on 1st try, video is on my youtubes channel (saint777 gamer)

I don’t frequent this forum often anymore, but if most people here don’t get the obvious sarcasm here, the situation must be bad :smiley:

Dang really? Nice! I got him down to 37 hp before my side summoned a bunch of murlocs that draw my deck out and killed me from having no cards left in my deck! What crap luck to get those poop murlocs lol I would have took the little 1/1s over them xD

i decided to not play in new Adventure. It is disapointed a lot. In old Adventures there was a really big sense and idea, but this boss with 300 hp make me anger and i feel negative.

You one a few options here.

1. Stop being bad and acually learn how to deal with a new challenge thrown your way. Not everyone wants free wins and wants a challenge in their life. 100% winning is borning in life.

2. Dont bother buying the rest of the content. Show bliz you want change by not giving them money

3. Make your own video game the way you want it. This is a fun and exciting idea. Unity is free to use and its the same engine that this game is built on. I personally use unity as a hobby and is rather fun.

I recommend 3 honestly.

You want to brainless face rush in 4 turns without thinking and you think thats fun? Insane.