Again a Problematic Mana Cheat Card!

i did but still no card combos or any play you could consistenly pull with the card

so no idea what has you worried
when i read several possible combos with bees the druid card i posted a link to it because some looked a bit too strong

but on your OP there is nothing
not even combos found on anther site or thread here

Well literally whatever combo you can think with a discounted king krush and there are a lot of OTK to happen.

With that said in a world were CW actual version is allowed to exist OTK is acceptable.

No combos?? Are you kidding me?

Epic · Minion · Saviors of Uldum · Battlecry: Reduce the Cost of a random Beast in your hand by (5).

into

Legendary · Minion · Classic · Charge

########################################################

Epic · Minion · Saviors of Uldum · Battlecry: Reduce the Cost of a random Beast in your hand by (5).

into

Legendary · Minion · Rastakhan

into

Legendary · Minion · Classic · Charge

in 1 turn possible!!

into

Common · Minion · Rastakhan

And this are only the diretlcy combos in the first turn. You can do alot more complex ones if you hold the discountet card.

So plz dont tell me ther are no combos.

Scarlet webweaver reducing the cost of beasts isn’t a combo though. That’s literally just what the card does. Not to mention “you can webweaver into oondasta into King Crush in one Turn!!1!!!11!!” is kind of a moot point because you could already play Oondasta into Krush. The only difference here is that you get a heavily discounted 5/5.

I’m not saying this isn’t powerful or that it doesn’t have the potential to break something (see: Dreampetal Florist and every Druid Combo deck pre-rotation), but Boreas’s statement stands. In Standard at least, there aren’t any apparent and consistent enough OTK-ish combos that can be pulled off using this card.

1 Like

You see:
You are using logic.
And you have good arguments.

But I disagree.

1 Like