Adventure Party

HOW, and i mean HOW do they expect you to win against this. their board fills up basically every turn, and guess what? if you take brukan, you have 3 board clears. 3. not any more. What am i supposed to do against this?

I actually had issues with this boss too. Tried 4 times and failed, so I went up on reddit to look for some advances, more importantly which hero power is the best for this fight. Also Regis on YouTube has a video on finishing Guff. It really helps

Oh boy if you think that fight is hard wait till the next ones…

3 Likes

What I found works best is keep the starting hand and use Bru’kan’s HP. This way you’ll have 4 mana on turn 3 (use Lightning Bloom + Wild Growth, don’t care about turn 2 since the AI’s turn 1 is just a pass) so you can HP 1 of the Adventurers away and summon that 2/3 to deal with 2 more. This is an effective start that will prevent the AI’s field from growing too much out of control. And in any way, Bru’kan’s HP’s the best here for the simple reason it can kill 1 Adventurer each turn (particularly the Poisonous one).

Other than that, just make sure to focus on control. You may be inclined to shift to aggro since the AI can out-value you over the long term, but that would be a mistake. But don’t worry about over-extending either (just don’t sideline your HP), the AI has no AoE plays. And play Lake Thresher ASAP if it can survive.

It will still require some luck though. If the AI gets both Smug Seniors, you’ll probably lose since facing 4x 5/7 Taunt is just too much for the deck you have. Even so, don’t rush the game to try and prevent this.

1 Like

Yea, I personally think the next one is harder, Lady Anachondria. Given the simplicity of earlier fights I feel this story wasn’t tested. For adventurers, use brukan and get lucky, only advice, took me about 6 attempts and finally got perfect draw order with a lot of luck added in, both starfalls early and able to stick the sea serpent thing without assassination.

This solo adventure is my most loathed in years. I’ve spent like 6 hours on it and ive yet to finish all for the one pack. Unlike the others that throw powerful hero powers and companions before this, guff is severely underpowered in every matchup.

2 Likes

By highrolling like crazy. This fight was super annoying until I highrolled like mad.

You still have to take Bru’kan because he is critical to removing the most dangerous 2/2s each turn.

Choose Bru’kan. He can at least remove one adventurer at at a time and when the board gets to full you can clear with starfall. You need to go controll and keep the adventurers in check with animal friends where you summon mighty beasts with haste to wipe the board.
When you are about to run out of cards you should get the upper hand because then your beasts should get strong enough to overran the hordes of adventurers.
This is the same for next fight with Anacondra where instead of swarming you she makes her beasts get poisen for free so you have to trade efficient.

But honestly those two fights are actually easy in comparison to Mutanus. He uses a murloc deck but his murlocs get automatically +2/+2 under his controll and you have no mass removal.

Thats why you save the 2 mana ‘‘temporary steal a minion’’ for smug senior card and smack it into a poisonous dude :slight_smile: