Add Boss Bounties or 'Raids' - Mercenaries

It’s getting tedious rerunning the same bounties over and over and over with the same general mode of play: fight 3 guys, then fight 3 more guys, then do that a bunch, then fight the big bad at the end with the added flavour of picking a path within the bounty. There’s a great opportunity to expand on different types of bounties that could give bigger rewards and the likes.

Endless Dungeon
Just as it says, the bounty is endless; the reward increases the longer you’re in it for, maybe with a big bad that all paths converge to ever 5 or so smaller fights. Just a little thing to give people some proper grinding methods, plus it can use all enemies too so it’s not just limited to the region that bounties are in. Idk, just a thought

Raids
Maybe there could be some really powerful enemies, I had some ideations of what it could be.
Plague Boss-Type
Much like the Tombs of Terror single player adventure, there’s a big bad boss that takes multiple attempts to defeat, wittling at their huge health bar. Be it maybe by having it be a regular sort of bounty with multiple smaller fights leading up to it, or having it be its own single bounty where you pick a single perk for each of your mercenaries before going in and dealing some damage.

Community Event
I remember when Knights of the Frozen Throne was announced at Blizzcon, there was a special event on the show floor where all the people there could go on HS and fight the Lich King who has 2 million health, and everyone would do their best fighting against him slowly chipping away at the huge health bar until he was defeated. I can’t remember what their reward was, but perhaps if it was an event then it could award everyone who participated with an early access to a Merc they were to release later on, or just reward with loads of coins. Could be anything.

Plain old Raid
Same idea with a single big bad with a big health bar, but instead you’d have 12 Mercenaries in your deck (probs have it be an option in deck building) and you’d be able to have 6 minions out on the board instead. It’d be a really different experience to how Mercenaries usually plays out now, and who knows it could be really fun.

Co-op?
Seems like a pipe dream, but it’d be cool to be able to play co-op PvE , maybe 2 mercenaries from each player and you could fight varying enemies, this idea is much less thought into since it seems like it’d take alot more work to get working.

On “Plain Old Raid,” What about the summoned minions? There isn’t enough room. I like the idea of Co-op bounties.