Add Auto-Squelch or Remove the "Thank You" Emote

That’s exactly discouraging people from discussing it.

Alright fine, you can talk about this unimportant change for the rest of time

And why shouldnt it be discouraged at this point in time? You have a very recent dev update, you have added nothing new to your crusade. So, yes, the topic should be laid to rest until something new can be added to the discussion.

The number who’d do just that if the rewards were the same would be staggering.

Because some of us choose to discuss it. If you don’t want to discuss it or read about it, don’t make the extra effort to go out of your way to click on the thread and read it. But if you are coming into the threads with the specific intent of stifling conversation, please don’t. Moderators have specifically stated that continued discussion is welcomed.

Then add something NEW to the discussion to convince the devs that their stance on the topic needs to be reviewed. Nothing new has been added, so why should they change their stance?!?

1 Like

The bubbles made me angry daddy

The continued discussion is always valuable. If you aren’t interested in it, don’t participate. For someone so opposed to the topic, you post an awful lot in these threads. I appreciate the bumps, but not always the tone.

No

It’s not

20 chars

Perhaps not to you. But it may be valuable to others.

The continued discussion is ONLY as valuable as its content. No new content has been offered, therefore the continued discussion holds NO value. How about you change that and add something NEW to the table for consideration?!?

2 Likes

Why the **** would they need to remove the thank you emote when you can squelch your opponent ?

You’re not very smart, are you ?

1 Like

"other people "?

you are probably talking yourself all the time here
who knows how many alts do you have

1 Like

This thread climbs to the top once again.

Why? Can’t we all just seriously stop arguing about this? Jesus Christ.

How about this? We ADD AN AUTO SQUELCH for the people (including myself) who’d very much benefit from one…

…And the people who don’t want it DON’T HAVE TO EVEN THINK ABOUT OR TOUCH IT!

Wow, what a simple fix! I’m not guru in coding at all, but I’m pretty sure implementing this wouldn’t take very long. At all.

And then every prick that says “no shut up it isn’t happening” can finally be quiet and those who want one can stop screaming in Blizzard’s face for something so easily.

Good God. Is this hard people? We can get Blizzard to implement one if we yell loudly enough. So, instead of having train wreck forum threads like this, how about YOU SUPPORT ONE TO GET IT QUICKLY OUT OF THE WAY.

Or maybe support one otherwise so other people can enjoy the game more? You’re helping a cause that doesn’t directly effect you for those it does effect, like good people generally do.

Sorry for the rant post but let’s get it together, get the message through to Blizzard, they FINALLY add this QoL obviously the majority want (anybody arguing against can obviously see the like ratio on people’s posts who are for one and those who aren’t) and we MOVE THE HELL ON.

1 Like

But you’re not discussing it. You’re just repeating yourself over and over and over and over, adding nothing new and engaging in no discussion. There’s a word for that: spam.

No, you can’t.

1 Like

Oh cool, great that this is the type of lifeblood we have in the community.

Really? Prove it. It works with nerf, it can work with QoL. What abotu when they changed card packs so you cant’ get duplicate Legendaries because of how loud we were screaming? Why are you wasting your time arguing with us. Think we’re gonna change our minds?

Newsflash, we’re not gonna stop until we get one.

1 Like

They were affecting the entire playerbase. Emotes only affect a small portion of the playerbase.

Correct.

But isn’t Blizzard know to pander to the minority amount of players? Look at Overwatch.

1 Like

I don’t play Overwatch but I do know that companies have separate divisions/teams for separate projects.

While the OW team might cater to a portion of their playerbase, Team 5 may not do the same.

I’d argue there’s a pretty silent majority who does want one.

1 Like