Add Auto-Squelch or Remove the "Thank You" Emote

Ok. That would be great news if this is confirmed to be fixed. Then we are strictly back to a simple QoL issue.

Me neither, and i hope i never will haha…i just tried to think of something bad someone would do xD

Sorry. Tedium is non negotiable.

Has a date been set yet for when they are adding AS?

1 Like

Not at this time. I hope it comes soon.

1 Like

Considering they haven’t yet said they want to add it, and have numerous times said they don’t want to add it, I’d say asking for a date is premature.

1 Like

He didn’t ask for a date. He asked if a date had been set.

I think it’s safe to say a date will never be set. Truth be told, I’ve thought about this at great length and when I’m tilted, I just squelch.

The in-game function works as intended and I think the devs are well aware a portion of the playerbase would like it implemented but I don’t think they are ever going to implement auto squelch.

The last comment from the Q&A made it clear that they are not well versed on the issue.

I’m sure they’re well versed enough, as the comments across all threads number well into the thousands

So let’s not talk about it

how many users on each ? im pretty sure there are more than 1 post per user

and the count would go even lower if we could check for alts

That doesn’t change my point
Everything that can be said has been said, the devs haven’t released any plans for auto-squelch, so there is no reason to believe it will ever come

ah… so you’re one of those types. You don’t care for the topic, so nobody else should be allowed to discuss it.

No I’m saying that the fact the longest thread in the forums history is about a freaking QoL change.

It’s a tad ridiculous

PS where the hell did you get that idea? I’m just saying that there is no reason for this thread to continue with this sour, toxic stench that’s ALL over it

Actually, you said let’s not talk about it. You can speak for yourself. Or not speak.
You can freely leave the thread. But you ought not be telling other people what they should and shouldn’t talk about. Ok?

Says the guy that wants to add a feature that gives you the ability to do exactly that😄

Auto-squelch does nothing of the sort. You clearly do not understand what we are asking for if that’s what you think this feature involves. You should research the myriad of threads on the topic from both the current and old forums for a better understanding of the issue.

I’ve seen them, I actually wouldn’t be opposed o auto squelch, however the continuation of this thread is completely in vain as the devs have had every opportunity to add it, but haven’t

Then why would you say it completely eliminates communication? Did you not understand how it would work?

It’s ok for you to feel that way. And it’s ok for you to choose not to participate in the discussion. But I don’t think it’s ok for you to discourage others from continuing a discussion.

I’m not discouraging you, I’m just saying that everything that could possibly be said already has, making further conversation a waste of time