Add A Friend Thread

Guldin#1734
server - NA

Add me if you are friendly and need someone to help with quests or just chat about the game. Don’t play as much as I used to though I do log on pretty much once a day. Very experienced player but mostly just do quests these days and play decks I enjoy rather than ladder grinding.

Don’t bother adding me if you’re prone to immaturity, outbursts or outright A-holery. I’ll just boot you.

NA server:
Main Account: MVPM#1120

Alt/Wizbang Acct: who tf knows? I am too lazy to check, I just use it to finish main account quest

Toxicity: High
Flame:Hot
Unity: Some
Precision: I misplay often
Perfection: Zero
Average Arena wins: 4.19 (I am awful)
Classes I like: Warrior, Warlock, Mage and Priest.
Classes I hate: rogue and shaman
Average rank: I don’t play ranked except for when I do

Active daily player, want to uninstall everyday but can’t, am addicted to this god awful game, game devs suck, send help pls.

Don’t add me as friend if you are a rogue or shaman main

Don’t add me as friend if you are a mobile player

Don’t add me as friend if you play wild

Don’t add me as friend if you read the forums

Don’t add me as friend if you are human

Don’t talk to me unless you are venting to me

Don’t add me as a friend unless you give me 80 gold quest, I need more coins

Do add me as friend if you have successfully uninstalled battle net and want to share your success story, I want to learn how to overcome this addiction

Thanks

Ignore all as of 2020, I quit this game

BattleTag: ladyphoenyxx#1734
Server(s): NA (Americas)

A Little Bit About Myself:
I have been playing Blizzard games for decades now. I have played Diablo I, II & III, Warcraft III, World of Warcraft, Heroes of the Storm and Overwatch. I have known about Hearthstone since it launched a few years ago but never played because, quite frankly, I stink at these types of card games.

But I have decided to take the plunge, and really want to get better. I don’t need to be an expert by an stretch of the imagination, but I want to be good enough at the game that it is fun for me and not some frustrating time sink that sucks away my desire to play. As such, I would love some friends to help me get there… please add me!

hi
europe server
add me
Jrun#2282

Why can’t I find the 80g Quest trade thread on these forums?

Hello Everyone,
I am very much a casual gamer, very new to this game. It’s been just over a month. I’m looking for friendly pick up games, to finish quests, discussing and learing about Deck strategies, chatting, and to make some friends along the way. Feel free to add me and looking forward to meeting you all…

BattleTag: MagicTurtle#1138942
Servers: NA (Americas) & EU (Europe)

Hello DeathProof ! I am glad you made this because after 6:00 PM for Pacific Time Zone in the United States. I do have friends but the went onto Destiny 2 so I am solo’ing. I am looking for more Hearthstone Friends to have fun and yes test out my decks.

I know you might have a lot of offers but if you or anyone want to add me as a friend. Let me know. I will add you when I check back on the forums.

BMtheDM#1109 hoping to make some friends to knock out quests and test decks with

Bozziebear #2797

Looking for friends for quests, active player in the UK

Battletag: MaxVonSydow#2514

Region: (EU)
Usual Play Times: all the time
Level of Experience: (average)
Preferred Heroes: Hunter, priest, warrior, pally
I’m Looking For: 80g and spectate quest buddies
Tell us something about you:

Been playing hearthstone on and off for 4 years. I mostly play homebrew stuff and hang around bad ranks :slight_smile:

Gabbernaut#21569

Region: EU
Usual play times: evening
I am a new player, don’t have much experience or cards, want to play with other people to learn new stuff and complete quests

solis#2806 EU

I play daily and my long list of friends has slowly gone offline, so please feel free to send requests!

BattleTag : Puppet#21841
Server(s) : Europe

i need friends

Hey guys :blush: i would love if you add me in your friendlist , im looking for friendly players to play with / test decks , exchange information :slight_smile:
BattleTag: HealBot#21481
Server: American ( currently) ^.^!
Feel free to add me <3

1 Like

Edgewalker#2532

EU server. UK based. Looking for friends to share quests, and discuss decks. Usually around ranks 3-4.

Battletag: LFinister#1640

Region: Americas.
Level of Experience: Average.
Preferred Heroes: Warlock, warrior, priest, mage.
I’m Looking For: Quest buddies.

Katzumi#21542

I played a bit in 2015, took a long break and want get back in the game now :slight_smile: I like to talk, discuss and do quests together!
I also want to expand my friends list, so hit me up :slight_smile: !

Twistedgerm#1312
Server: America

Trying to do the “Watch and Learn!” quest but I don’t have anyone to watch.
I play daily and would love to do quests with anyone.

Battletag: MaxVonSydow#2514

Region: (EU)
Usual Play Times: all the time
Level of Experience: (average)
Preferred Heroes: Hunter, priest, warrior, pally
I’m Looking For: 80g and spectate quest buddies
Tell us something about you:

Been playing hearthstone on and off for 4 years. I mostly play homebrew stuff and hang around bad ranks :slight_smile:

Battletag : Locco#2699

Region : EU
Level of Experience : Average.
Preferred Heroes : Druid, Mage, Paladin.
I’m Looking For : Quest buddies.