Add A Friend Thread

ImaxIking #2845 EU

kind of a new player, f2p, but playing daily or every second day, got some friend quests, plus it would be cool to have some in-game friends

The more friends the merrier. I’ve been playing for about 2 months and would like more friends to complete quests with and casually challenge from time to time. I also don’t mind helping new players get into the game.

Add me: SneakyTurtle#144665 NA

Hey all my tag is Flux#1335

Returning player with a mostly wild collection :joy: just getting back into the swing of things.

Knslyr#2571 @ EU
Need to spectate someone for a pack, but also just generally looking for more HS friends to challenge and so on.
If you’re willing to show off your skills please add me!

Hello everyone! Friendly Adult player here! Looking for other friendly adults, preferably 30 or older! NA region. Very active!

Also, if you are a wrestling fan or a older guy with a rib crushing bearhug, add me!

MysticScarab#1142

1 Like

petpup#1313 - NA
A few months ago I picked hearthstone back after a couple year hiatus. Would love to have some active HS friends, please feel free to add me!

Ninzo13 #1281 NA, play day and night

Add me !
Daily player too. Looking for active players
Zeolot #1551
Americans server

Sorry, Sagittarius accept button wasnt working, if you resend, hopefully can accept now

Adalonie#1684
Server NA
I have a “Play a Friend” quest. Looking to exchange.
Please add me and pm me if you have one too :slight_smile:

Fargo#11411 US & Asia
Happy to play with you all :slight_smile:

GOODGUYJIMMY #1402 NA
Looking for friends to spectate :slight_smile:

Feel free to add me I have had this game a long time just started playing the game again jz420 #1584

Hello Everyone
I’m new to the game and I’ve only been playing for about just over three weeks, almost a month.
I was introduced to the game by a friend and I thought I’d give it a try. This is a really fun game so far and I’m just looking to learn the game, do quests, spectate games, discuss decks, all the things that go alone with the game and make some friends along the way.
I’m a casual player, and I’m on on all different times when time permits. We all can appreciate how busy life Keeps Us these days.
Please feel free to add me and I would look forward to meeting you, and playing some games.
TAG: BrownTimbit #1347
SERVER: NA - and I’ll play on any server when I’m 'on the line! '.
Thanks again, and have a wonderful day.

Please add me!

Scorpio#22171

looking to increase my friendlist pool incase I find more quest that requires a friend, I am happy to help you with yours also(I log in atleast once a day at midnight when we get new quest)

Krishal#11905
Americas Server

Also, if you are new player with less than 20 levels, you can click the “See you at the Tarven” link below to get a free pack by becoming my recruit.

Hey guys!
I’ve a casual player who’s looking to expand their friends list. I try to play daily as long as I’m not too busy with school, and I’m happy to help any beginners if they need any help. I play on NA servers.

Zhele#11245

Also, if you’re below level 20, you can use this link to get a free pack as well!

I play daily, HMU with quests
Brad357#6386

Spcrazyj #1702

Im really new to this I love this game need more friends.

Looking for friends to complete spectator quest…

Battletag: Tripkowitz#2284