Absolute garbage expansion

The value creep is off the charts. Every turn becomes a dice roll of RNG and stupid value everywhere

Uninstalling this garbage

20 Likes

Good luck on your next game!

13 Likes

I disagree, the game has become so Incredible fun, as a rogue player I finally have the feeling that it has a proper identity!

2 Likes

this expansion is not very good

5 Likes

I agree, the creep is so bad that I am not inspired to grind for the cards. I would go to wild but if it is turn 5 max here it is turn 4 there.

So that just leaves battlegrounds. I love the dual class cards and the rngstuff.

Rogue has some fun in it mainly Edwin or Adventurer rince repeat.

Try out the new mage/rogue package, it is incredibly good (and fun)…

There’s more, Regis is dreaming the dream of Quest Hunter (again):

Don’t let the door hit ya

2 Likes

I agree this expansion is kinda another push towards pure casual.

Though there are some options for meme so I am happy.

1 Like

I suggest to HS team for next expansion minion (1 mana) with instant kill skill or minion with 30/30 with charge.

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been saying already, they should just make the game heads or tails at this point. Heads is one player and tails is the other and flip a coin. Game over.

2 Likes

Grab a Snickers on the way out and have a happy summer! Wear a mask!

2 Likes

Hearthstone isn’t magic the gathering, if you want to play smart interesting decks that focus on strategy and creativity I would suggest switching. Hearthstone is about rng and rng card generation

2 Likes

Its a whole new meta people, relax and have fun, we are one full day into it so far.

Just have fun, try new things the meta isn’t going to be figured out in a day or a week.

The previous 3 posters are incorrect.

1 Like

Hearthstone is, in fact, Magic: The Gathering?

3 Likes

Actually, it’s Random: The Math’ering

1 Like

Because everyone being highlander the past year, dh being as dominating as they were all summer and galakrond games going for 12 to 20 turns was so much fun, right? It’s a whole new game, its a refreshing change. And let’s not forget how fun murloc paladin was.

Pre-nerf demon hunter says hi. And pre-nerf pirate warrior gave you a wink.