A Public Message to Priest Players

Please stop playing the class. You may enjoy it, however, you make matches a special hell for everybody else.

I will be nice and allow you to play Aggro Shadow Priest. That’s it.

9 Likes

I support trolling
This thread needs more posts
Death to priests in hearthstone

3 Likes

I have 3 versions of standard Priest decks and 1 brewed.
See you on the board :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

What would you name these decks to give me an idea of what they are? Just curious.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Well there’s Copycat Priest and then there’s Armour up Priest.
Pick your poison.

Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun. Mind linking to the Copycat Priest? I had tried building one in the past… but, I had no success.

Its like a regular Shadowpriest nowdays except I removed those weapons and added one call of grave.

Summary

The Copycat

Class: Priest

Format: Standard

Year of the Gryphon

2x (0) Raise Dead

1x (1) Call of the Grave

2x (1) Psychic Conjurer

1x (1) Reliquary of Souls

2x (1) Voidtouched Attendant

2x (2) Defias Leper

2x (2) Pandaren Importer

2x (2) Thrive in the Shadows

2x (2) Twilight Deceptor

2x (3) Copycat

2x (3) Devouring Plague

2x (3) Palm Reading

2x (3) Venomous Scorpid

1x (4) Hysteria

2x (4) Void Shard

1x (5) Darkbishop Benedictus

1x (7) Mutanus the Devourer

1x (7) Soul Mirror

AAECAa0GBsi+A86+A/jjA6bvA4b3A7v3AwzXzgPi3gOW6AOb6wOI9wOj9wOt9wPJ+QONgQSOgQStigS+nwQA

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

But the most annoying deck in my arsenal is probably this one.

Summary

Quest rank

Class: Priest

Format: Standard

Year of the Gryphon

1x (1) Call of the Grave

1x (1) Gift of the Naaru

2x (1) Renew

1x (1) Seek Guidance

2x (2) Condemn (Rank 1)

2x (2) Pandaren Importer

2x (2) Thrive in the Shadows

2x (3) Amulet of Undying

1x (3) Entrapped Sorceress

2x (3) Palm Reading

1x (3) Rustrot Viper

2x (3) Venomous Scorpid

2x (4) Hysteria

1x (4) Xyrella

2x (5) Spirit Guide

2x (6) Lightshower Elemental

1x (7) Mutanus the Devourer

1x (7) Soul Mirror

1x (8) Mo’arg Forgefiend

1x (8) Xyrella, the Devout

AAECAd35AwrIvgPU7QOm7wPN8gPd9gOG9wPM+QPQ+QPoiwSKowQKk7oD4t4D+OMDlugDmusDnusDyfkDjIEErYoEiKMEAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Play it right and Warriors cry.

1 Like

But I really like beating them with evolve shaman. Actually I don’t always win, but the matches are fun because our plays actually matter instead of just racing to assemble our “I win” puzzle pieces first, or dumping our hands on the board while screaming “meeeee goooooooo FAAAAAAAAAACE!”*.

*That’s…what everyone does when playing hunter…right?

2 Likes

Nah. Quest Hunter doesn’t play that way. Unless it does in wild. Dunno.
:man_shrugging:

LOL…

Summary

I am actually Rogue disguise as Priest

5 Likes

I would much rather see a priest than a pirate warrior or quest line hunter for 10 matches in a row ping ponging back and forth…

But, I like gaining 80 health on t8!

Give me a deathknight class and we got a deal :sunglasses:

Priest is one class I’m looking at maining going forward lol. However, I have been playing Miracle Priest and I made a Quest ‘Shadow’ Priest (just doesn’t have Benedictus because the quest spell is not a ‘shadow’ spell.).

I haven’t been too oppressive for my opponents except finding ‘outs’ with Miracle Priest and mana cheating to the hilt with Bloodweavers.

1 Like

Not really. We do say “Excuse me good sir, but this win belongs to me, so have a good day and wish you good luck playing with this other Ramp druid.”. Yeah, that’s the way of true face hunter, I swear.

You clearly don’t understand the attraction of playing priest. :wink:

Is this really what non priest players want priest to be? That deck is so boring and non-charismatic. I played a few games of it in UiS, and my eyes still experience the occasional glazing over.

1 Like

Priest sadly still stuck on garbage phases, ramp druid or rogue are stronger…

I made a deathrattle build that uses the hero power for early removal, which is generally more useful than the healing anyway. Pretty fun and flavorful. I think we can hope for good builds going forward with a couple more good shadow spells.

Priests reminds me of protoss in SC2, the worst class throughout the game, yet it is the most complained

I stopped playing priest, because the OTK meta was just impossible.
Will start again after nerfs, there are couple fun decks - miracle, DR/Big priest and quest priest.