84 Packs + 5 Golden packs only 3 Legendary?

@Blizzard, With all the respect are you F… serius??
We spend 80 Euro for the Expasion at least be serious… and explain please how this is possible in 84 Packs + 5 Golden packs only 3 Legendary???

2 Likes

That just about the worst luck possible. If my math is right you’re guaranteed another in the next pack or 6 due to the pity timer.

5 Likes

So you got unlucky and that means it’s all Blizzard’s fault?

3 Likes

The problem with pack openings is that the luck is just too swingy.

You knew what you were getting into when you invested into it. And if you did not research it prior to making your investment then that is on you and you alone.

It is no surprise to me at all that, in your comment, you take absolutely zero responsibility for your own actions.

Who makes blind investments? Well, not smart people!

5 Likes

And that is why you are part of the problem.

3 Likes

You forgot to mention: to unlock all rare cards before getting a “tripple” one = less dust for players

Well 1 legendary per 39 pack is possible and I did not programmed the game.

It’s not an investment since there is no pay out at the end. It’s an expenditure.

This aint the EU forums ya hear, adios bud.

Gj in throwing your money. At this point sink in another 100$ and enjoy your slot machine. You obviously have no respect for the worth of your work with which you pay stuff. Or your parents’

From bliz’ perspective there is little reason to change it. There are 4 types of customers:

-people who pay nothing
-people who barely buy anything
-people who pay enough to build the decks they want in a timely manner
-people who get every card

For short term profit only the last 2 matter, and they make more if the number of players who quit because of the low legendary rate is lower than the number of players who stick around to buy the next set. In between sets the sales generate quite a bit as well.

Addicted players who won’t burn out for another 6 months+ are already used to it, and if new players with money who quit after making a purchase that they didn’t like already generated revenue as if they “bought” a AAA video game.

Because I spend 80 euro this makes me part of the problem??
Some people have lots of time to play HS ,some people doesn’t .
When some people playing HS I am working that time , just in case …
If you want to know my budget i can PM you…

My guess is that A-B’s classifications of customers is much more complex; to include purchasers of stocks and bonds, business trading partners, consumers of marketing products (fan items), and Hearthstone end users. When referring only to end users (Hearthstone players), I expect that different classifications group appropriate for marketing and projection analysts. I suspect that player psychology is part of classification.

Everyone has a different budget. The target audience for a game should be evident by the marketing plan. New AAA games will normally cost in USA dollars between $60 and $80 for the basic sales package. Special fan packages will cost between $80 and $120. Games that are pay to win or player sponsored might have initial purchase packages in the thousands. Money does not have the same value for everyone, so value-per-dollar expectations change accordingly. Within that very wide gradient of purchaser expectations you expressed an expectation consistent with your position, and, in that regard, your expectation is valid. It is unfair for others to begrudge you when expressing your valid expectations as a customer, but it is also unfair to the company and others for any one customer to impose their value expectation for all. This is why good marketing tends to narrow a target audience. Your position might be near the edge of a narrow band (target audience) within the spectrum of expectations for all potential customers.

I only got two in that pre purchase. It is what it is, that is literally what random means.

I don’t personally believe in the pity timer as I have has openings like this before but random means random.

I have also had ridiculous openings where I almost had half the legendary cards just from pre order.

Sorry it happened but that’s life.

2 Likes

I got about the same. 3 legendaries for 85 packs. Feels bad. But it does happen. Some get only 2. Just don’t invest in this if you feel it is too risky. I usually buy the bundles and an additional 40 packs upon release - but this time I’m just getting the bundles.

Next time I might just get only one bundle unless things change.

It’s just not worth spending so much money on.

It would be nice if blizzard increased the legendary drop rate at least 5 percent for preorders.

I have 7k in gold. Hopefully i have better odds there.

1 Like

That is factually incorrect. An expenditure is merely spending money. There is no mention of getting a product, receiving something in return is not mutually exclusive to an expenditure.

But in this case, he/she did, in fact, receive a product/payout in return for their investment, the payout being the cards he/she received.

To be clear here, an investment is not just spending money for solely the purpose of getting a monetary return, investments ALSO include product as something that can be received.

Perhaps next time you Google a little harder. Or maybe Google with less bias.

You DO realise that people have different amounts of disposable income, right? $100 isn’t exactly a lot of money to some people. I tend to drop around $400-$500 on packs each expansion - it’s not a “waste” of money to me. If you can’t afford that, then don’t buy them, but don’t whine about what others do…

4 Likes

Yhea, i feel you bro. I used to spend 80 per exp, but i could not be bothered crafting cards. Now i drop 1000+ just to have most of the cards. If it is not golden, i dont put it in the deck. Dont know if you feel me… or are you some pretentious dude?

Why would you think I’m pretentious? I’m just stating a fact.