7 time duplicate of rare card in season chest reward

I got 7 copies of Molten Breath in my season reward today (and no other rare cards). Seems like a bug to me.

Was it the only Rare card you were missing?

In my case, I got 3 copies or Karthut Defender, apparently I still had none of these in my collection, yet I am still missing a handful of Standard Rare cards. I do not have a screenshot of the 3 copies from the rewards, because I received two of them on one page, then a 3rd one on another page, so I did not know about the issue when I had the chance to take all screenshots. I do have a screenshot of my collection after the cards were added, showing 3 Karthuts and some missing Priest Rares which had not been nerfed, so I would not have disenchanted them (I rarely disenchant nerfed cards, and never do for cards I don’t have extras):
https://imgur.com/a/Qjg80gS

My guess is that the widespread issues in the first month where people were getting tons of duplicates of cards they did not own 2 copies of may have been improved, but there are some lingering issues still.

Edit: I forgot to specify that I received more than 3 Rare cards in total in my reward chest, probably around 7 or 8, and aside from one extra Karthut, all were cards I did not own 2 copies of already. Later today I finished the new Legendary quest, opened packs and did receive new Rares from those packs, confirming that I was still missing cards which are not flagged as “have been owned (and disenchanted)”.

Good point. I think I had all other rares. In one case I had two copies of a rare card where one was golden. This card I got a second non-golden copy of today from a pack.

Still, it is probably a bug. When opening your season rewards, you should get your final missing rare cards and then copies of random cards.

I got 6 times Dragonmaw Poacher… It also seems like a bug to me.
I opened a request to the support. They just answered they can’t do anything…