40/40 hearthstone card

this card needs to be removed from game. games already take to long

1 Like

What do you mean… 30 mins is the new norm!!! Plenty of time to watch a sitcom while you wait for your opponent to take their turn, cook dinner, walk the dog… all before the match ends.

3 Likes

What’s the minimum/maximum length of a good game in your opinion?

For me it should be: 7-20 turns; of course the extreme case would be rarer, so normally I’d say 9-15 turns

2 Likes

buffing smite to 40 isnt that easy

2 Likes

6 mins tops is the length of my matches that I enjoy.

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m a fan of longer games. Aggro has dominated for a long time, which i haven’t liked. Control can verge on taking too long to play out (regularly hitting Fatigue is a bit too far for me, personally). Midrange decks are the sweet spot in my book.

4 Likes

scuse me…i prefer my 20-30 turns games where broken op burst doesn’t work to consistently kill by turn 6-7…game is a lot more enjoyable when it dont come down to unstoppable stupid stuff

3 Likes

There was a time when Hearthstone felt like an actual card game and a bit of a chess match…or at least a checkers match. Then aggro got so powerful that they could routinely kill you in 5-6 turns or less and that feeling went away.

3 Likes

I like it, it helps verse aggros decks which are annoyingly overused.

1 Like

Ten more cards in my decks and there is always that one unwanted card that STILL ends up in my starting hand EVERY game.

2 Likes