4/23/2019 - BLZBNTAGT00000907, BLZBNTAGT000008FC, and missing Play button

Yup same for me …

Thanks, this helps! I wish there was also a workaround for Hearthstone, but it doesn’t seem so.

1 Like

Guys theyy said they are fixing it we all have same issue more or less just be patient :slight_smile: p.s. hope we get some packs for patience :smiley:

LUL … I don´t think we´ll get packs :joy:

a person can dream :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

We have pushed a fix live for this issue. Please try the following steps:

1. Close the Blizzard Application
  2. Wait 30 seconds to 1 minute. <- Important, if you do not do this, the application will not fully exit.
  3. Restart the Blizzard Application

You should see immediate relief after restarting, if not, please wait 5-10 minutes and redo the steps. If it persist after trying these steps, let us know!

7 Likes

I love how you can watch live as people edit their posts, really made this step feel important :slight_smile:

Edit: This didn’t work for me, but I noticed that if I killed the battle net application via Task Manager, the update agent stayed around for ~30 seconds to do it’s thing, while when I closed the application using “exit”, it didn’t. When doing that, I could install Hearthstone, so try that if the other option doesn’t work.

Now it said update instead of install and when i pressed on update i got the error code again that something went wrong :frowning:

2 Likes

Metalagon’s first workout wrecked my battlenet app. What about people who stuck on update screen? I guess we should wait more for permanent fix.

good job blizzard :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just went into a League of Legends game I did not want to play and then it gets fixed… Typical haha

Nice fix boys!

It worked on the second try! (So don’t give up!) Good job! :wink:

1 Like

Okay, it’s 1 a.m. now, meaning I’ve milled my quest. Thank you very much, Blizzard. There will be no compensation, I assume?

Ok second try now and it worked! Really awesome guys, well done on the fast fixing! :+1:

the installation issue still persist, stuck at “Updating Blizzard Agent…”

2 Likes

Same problem here. I’m from Argentina. Not happy with this.

1 Like

It didn’t do the trick for me yet (I waited about 5 minutes). =(

A few people on Twitter said that it worked for them only after rebooting their computer. I’ll try this now. Fingers crossed!

For those who are stuck with the updating agent or after running through the deleting the Battle.net files, could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the Blizzard Application and let us know if this helps?

1 Like

What about the Blizzard app installation? Is it fixed?

1 Like

I’ve already totally uninstalled it, and cleared registry, and rebooted. It’s still “updating”, though there’s nothing to update, since Battle net is not even installed…

1 Like