4/23/2019 - BLZBNTAGT00000907, BLZBNTAGT000008FC, and missing Play button

For HOTS go to game folder then Support64 folder and run HeroesSwitcher_x64.exe. Login in game normally and play until they fix it.

2 Likes

3 hours to wait and know time to sleep :frowning: so sad

Entaroadun, do you have also a quick solution to Login in game Heartstone? So we can play now until Blizzard fix it? Thanks!

1 Like

Yo solo quiero saludarlos a todos… :stuck_out_tongue: y que arreglen el juego o tendré que salir a conocer a los vecinos.

1 Like

Do I need to buy more packs so the game can work? Is that because I didnt get the pre order last time? Please!!! Let me play the game! I promise I will buy the next pre-order!! Just let me play the game with the cards that I have to far. It is not that much, but I really want to play. Please!!!

1 Like

Can´t install Battlenet Launcher :no_mouth:

1 Like

Yup same for me …

Thanks, this helps! I wish there was also a workaround for Hearthstone, but it doesn’t seem so.

1 Like

Guys theyy said they are fixing it we all have same issue more or less just be patient :slight_smile: p.s. hope we get some packs for patience :smiley:

LUL … I don´t think we´ll get packs :joy:

a person can dream :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

We have pushed a fix live for this issue. Please try the following steps:

1. Close the Blizzard Application
  2. Wait 30 seconds to 1 minute. <- Important, if you do not do this, the application will not fully exit.
  3. Restart the Blizzard Application

You should see immediate relief after restarting, if not, please wait 5-10 minutes and redo the steps. If it persist after trying these steps, let us know!

7 Likes

I love how you can watch live as people edit their posts, really made this step feel important :slight_smile:

Edit: This didn’t work for me, but I noticed that if I killed the battle net application via Task Manager, the update agent stayed around for ~30 seconds to do it’s thing, while when I closed the application using “exit”, it didn’t. When doing that, I could install Hearthstone, so try that if the other option doesn’t work.

Now it said update instead of install and when i pressed on update i got the error code again that something went wrong :frowning:

2 Likes

Metalagon’s first workout wrecked my battlenet app. What about people who stuck on update screen? I guess we should wait more for permanent fix.

good job blizzard :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just went into a League of Legends game I did not want to play and then it gets fixed… Typical haha

Nice fix boys!

It worked on the second try! (So don’t give up!) Good job! :wink:

1 Like

Okay, it’s 1 a.m. now, meaning I’ve milled my quest. Thank you very much, Blizzard. There will be no compensation, I assume?

Ok second try now and it worked! Really awesome guys, well done on the fast fixing! :+1: