30 Darkmoon pack / 50$ is not enough to enjoy Dual mode ... Blizzard show us no respect

30 pack later still dont have the 10 epic requirement for the hero power and dont have the 100 darkmoon card collection required. 30 pack later, (worth 50$ canadian dollar) and I still can’t enjoy your new game mode. Most DLC offert full content for less … Do you guys even play video game ?

Talk about a company that REALLY dont want get me hook to their new play mode. Sorry guys but this expansion is the worse piece of S*** you ever release, the worse freakign thing you ever did. I never feel so unwelcome to the game.

30 freaking pack and still can’t play the mode … Seriously how much money is enough to play your stupid game. You guys can kiss my … yeap, your lack of respect to your old players bases is terrible. Blizzard is run by morons.

Yeap team 5 refers to the average IQ of the team … This is pure garbage this expansion.

2 Likes

Actually let’s be fair…

Collection requirements should be only for F2P and probably smaller.
If you did buy literally a single cent during the expansion the hero powers and treasures should be unlocked despite of your collection.

1 Like

30 packs ? wasnt the 50$ bundle 50 packs ?

1 Like

Yeah previous bundle. Current price is 30$ Canadian.

Anyway 30 or 50$ or what ever … I bough my Battleground pass since it’s the mode I play most plus 30 pack for Dual and I play wild … so yeah, I spend a lots of gold/time…

Now the question is how many gold dollar or play time you need to invest in this stupid game to enjoy a new playmode ??? Because I could play 200 hrs and still not have enough epic for the hero power … so how much is enough ? 50$ and still no new hero power unlock …

Seriously, team 5 yeah 5/100 … 5 IQ … You guys are disrespectful to your player. They are garbage. They are worse than EA … worse … Im so mad. Suspend me I dont care.

Seriously 500$ per years is probably not enough now to have everything … WoW you have an entire world for much much MUCH less.

I play BG now because my playtime will F2P my pass and thats iut, they dotn want me to play Dual so i wont, no need of a collection. Keep your new mode for you and the 5% spending tons of money and go to hell the 95% …

You guys deserve no respect, go to hell. This expansion is pure garbage. Suspend me I dont care, go to hell.