3 Hero Suggestions

I love World of Warcraft now even more since I heard they are bringing back the Old Vanilla World of Warcraft. I enjoy playing Magic the Gathering card game so I did immediately love Hearthstone. Thought I love both Alliance and Horde and see Jaina, Malfurion for Alliance and Thrall. I was hoping a well known Tauren or Troll you are able to purchase for a fitting class. I am also disappointing since I very busy and unable to get Lunara during the Year of the Raven. I hope they make it available during a two week even or something in the future so I get Lunara.

My 3 Hero Suggestions
-Tiev Mordune a Troll Male Shaman. So you are able to purchase this Hero to replace Thrall. Though his Hero Power would change from summon a random Totem to summoning a random 2/2 elemental. Air , Earth , Fire , Water , Shadow and Light. All having a special ability. Like for example Air Elemental would have windfury. Earth would have a deathrattle of summoning 2 1/1 saplings. Those are some examples.
-Sunwalker Dezco a Tauren Male Paladin. So you are able to purchase this Hero to replace Uther. Though his Hero Power would change from summon a 1/1 Silverhand Recruit to equiping a 1/2 Sunwalker Hammer that has the immune only when he attacks.
-Ursula Deline a Human Female Warlock. So you are able to purchase this Hero to replace Gul’Dan. She is a Warlock Trainer NPC on World of Warcraft. Thought another female would be nice to add. Ursula Deline’s Hero Power would be to give a minion +1/+1. Or to transform a minion into a Demon that is 1 level higher.

Well there are 3 playable Hero Suggestions. Keep up the good work Hearthstone Team. Love the Artwork as much as playing this fun game.