22.2 Known Issues

In battlegrounds - Ysera now has a bug where her hero power doesnt always provide a dragon upon tavern refresh. If you freeze the tavern with the previous turns hero power provided dragon, then on next turn on Tavern refresh you do not get a new dragon.

How many days could it possibly take to reset the Duels mode? Did the WoW team move over to Hearthstone?

1 Like

After passing deck code below

AAECAf0GBvjjA87hA7CRBIOgBIWgBIOgBAzXzgOD + wPO0gO9vgPs0QOI7wPN0gPnoASsywPbowS / uQOCoAQA

"Twisting Nether " card is displayed 4 times (30 cards are added to the deck) while Tickatus card is not displayed as unavailable.

Help me!!! the “duel” mode does not start, the game freezes when you click on the “continue” button

What should I do now?

I don’t think you’re describing a bug. That sounds like the change to Ysera that was noted in the patch notes:

" Ysera

• Bob’s Tavern no longer counts as being Refreshed at the start of turn if no new minions are added."

Nerfed cards don’t refund full dust.
Updating, “repair function” and rebooting did nothing.
Same problem on mobile and PC.

2 Likes

same here…seems alot of us are stuck here

Mercenary training grounds still inaccessible. Bug not resolved as indicated.

I bought a Heroic approach and then a problem occured. Instead of heroic it was a casual. How do i know that?. Becouse when i was choosing a card there was only 1 available to choose and the rest was locked and and also 1 hero power was available instead three. So as we all know everything should be unlocked if you pay cash or gold so i think this is obvious bug in my opinion. Of course i wrote to support but they cant verify this (it is hilarious if you pay them in real cash they dont do anything and they won"t help you so do not do that !!! Thankfully i paid in gold).

the duel mode does not work, after receiving the prize, it does not enter the mode

same here :frowning:
la meme chose ici…

I can’t spray cards for the full cost

1 Like

Can’t refund nerfed cards for full dust

2 Likes

No dust refund for nerfed cards. EU region.

1 Like

+1: I have the very same issue

1 Like

I got my 1000 win Uther back - thank you very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here for US, dusted something this morning for full value but dusted something else this afternoon no longer works:(

This happened for both mobile and desktop version of the game

Seeing several people here reporting that dust refunds are not working. Thanks for the reports; that was already added to the list of known issues earlier today. As noted in the main post, the team is working to get a hotfix out to restart the dust refund period.