22.2 Known Issues

Same here for US, dusted something this morning for full value but dusted something else this afternoon no longer works:(

This happened for both mobile and desktop version of the game

Seeing several people here reporting that dust refunds are not working. Thanks for the reports; that was already added to the list of known issues earlier today. As noted in the main post, the team is working to get a hotfix out to restart the dust refund period.

Come on guys day 3 with no duels? This is getting a little ridiculous I mean it’s just a menu screen bug… Just soft reset everyone’s duel runs?

After today’s hotfix, those players will be able to interact with the Training Grounds again after either exiting to the main menu or restarting their client. A more permanent fix is planned for 22.4 which will avoid this issue by blocking players from placing Mercs they don’t own into the Training Grounds.

Did the hot fix for today mentioned above happen already? Im still unable to open the training grounds. I imagine that “restarting the client” is fully logging out and back in? If so I did that as well. Does “Restarting the client” mean something else? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It just started rolling out when the post was updated (a few minutes ago). It can take a few hours to finish rolling out to all regions.

1 Like

Great, Thanks for the response! :wink:

1 Like

Same exact situation… was hoping this would be fixed by now

I also have two mercs “stuck” in the training ground. It won’t open.

1 Like

Hearthstone duel Drek’Thar Neutral

Don’t know if this is a bug or not but staking a claim doesn’t work with the tradeable discover cards from For The Horde, even though it is tradeable but isn’t it also a discover, so it should work with buffing the neutral minion board?

Can we at least get an acknowledgment about the duel problem? This is the third day without being able to play. Can you at least say it is a priority to fix @anyone@BLIZZ?

Training Grounds bug : I happened to put a merc I didn’t buy but had the coins for yesterday (plus a 2nd character) in the training grounds. Bought the merc just after (wondering why it appeared in training grounds before). And today I can’t get in the training grounds even after multiple game restarts. Any help / fix possible ? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mercanaries being stuck in training grounds is still not fixed.

You may not have tested what happens when you later craft the mercanarie in desperation (as I assume many have done). It doesn’t matter how many restarts you try, it is two days later and the mercs are still stuck there

3 Likes

Cant resume duels after playing with one of the new heroes and duels is like 50% os my activity in Hearthstone, this is quite blocking and a dealbreaker

EDIT:
Actually it seems to be fixed with the latest Patch. havent loged in since ._.
TY Blizzard!

Same issue here, please add me to this list

All I’ve seen after logging in was a pop up about Golden Bundle in the shop and no sign of dust.

EDIT. Ps. Very nice Hearthstone sale section by the way! The greed is unreal.

OMG not again pls!!!
Just got a 12-0 with Vandar in duels mode and the game didnt give the achievement to me… Someone pls fix this… this already happened to me with Diablo and now again…

2 Likes

The same issue. Rustwix deathrattle is not triggered when it’s added using the Phylactery

4 Likes

Hello devs!

Rustwix’s deathrattle isn’t working properly when copied with Vectus or Tamsin’s Phylactery.

The minions get the Dr applied, but no primes are shuffled.

Thank you for your work!

4 Likes