21.8 Known Issues

Yes, I have this problem too

Dragonblood treasure in duels not doing anything

Yes, as listed above, a fix is coming in a future patch.

As stated in the post, the fix is coming in a future patch.

I still can’t connect after downloading fix-patch…

Are Diablo Achievements finally fixed?

The foxy is bugged in mercenaries. She didn’t always get the last hability casted, and I am not talking about the first turn she is played. My last game she gets malfurion hability (cost 1) 2 times in a roll, and the oponent casted others hability after the malfurion.

Yesterday morning Hearthstone on mobile initiated a download, the 2nd in recent days. Following this my phone started crashing in spectacular fashion (glitchy tweaking screen sound getting stuck etc.) and eventually getting stuck in a restarting loop. Even after uninstalling this behavior continued until I eventually got it to stay on long enough to do a factory reset.

After this it behaved normally the rest of the day and this morning. I tried reinstalling hearthstone a few minutes ago. It got stuck a few times during install but eventually made it through. Within minutes after loading it up and beginning a game in Mercenaries the problem happened again. I am going to have to do another factory reset as the phone is unusable in this state.

Phone is a Samsung Galaxy A32, system was fully up to date, Hearthstone (and everything else) ran without an issue prior to the latest download.

See, this end-user did more by writing a short comment in 30 seconds to bring us a temporal workaround, than anything these developers and community managers and moderators did in a whole month, that is, absolutely nothing.

Now there is a certainty that there is a correlation between Sphere of Sapience and Zephrys.

When can we see that they solve this bug?.

up for more then 30 turn please, i couldnt kill an anduin with 3 merc alive and 1 bench, he couldnt kill any of mine but i was gonna kill him probably in 4-5 more turn. i dont feel this is what you wanted but 30 turn isnt enough to control match and often to kill anduin

On mobile you used to be able to press a card in your deck in the deck manager with two fingers, and the collection would jump to the page of that card, but I’m not able to do that anymore.

Having an issue in duels. I picked Shaman, and my hero power is that I can’t be overloaded. All it does is allow me to create a deck, and then I have to click multiple times on the done button, and then it goes back to the screen and shows I don’t have a deck other than the card I first picked. It is just the same loop.

See, this end-user did more by writing a short comment in 30 seconds to bring us a temporal workaround, than anything these developers and community managers and moderators did in a whole month, that is, absolutely nothing.

Now there is a certainty that there is a correlation between Sphere of Sapience and Zephrys.

When can we see that they solve this bug?.

Hi,
There’s a problem with Hearthstone’s Battlegrounds lobby. If I invite a friend, there’s a high chance we can’t play because the play button keeps writing “Waiting” thus we can’t start the game. This issue is regular and makes the game unplayable if multiple people wants to play together. Please fix the issue, it has been here for like a month or so, and it got worse.
Now we are feeling lucky if we can play even one or two game together.

How many time do you need to fix gromash task 12?!

Hi, not sure if this is the right place.
I’m not 100%, but shouldn’t the legendary that were altered be disenchantable by +1600, and not +400?

Only cards that were REDUCED in power qualify for full refund. Cards that were IMPROVED don’t. And even then it is only for a limited time.
See https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/news/23758614/22-0-2-patch-notes for an overview of the recent modifications. Reduced cards first, improved cards later.
Only one legendary card is listed, Magister Dawngrasp; the changes to this card are a significant improvement (reduced cost AND improved hero power). So no, you will not get a full dust refund for this card.

Hi there, is there any update to the wild search bug?

I was actually just coming here to update. That bug will be fixed in the next major update (Patch 22.2). The date of that patch has not yet been announced–it’s soon, but not right around the corner like some people think. There will be some stuff leading up to it, so you will see it coming.

The update/installation via amazon appstore is not possible since tuesday. Galaxy Tab A8

1 Like