21.4 Live Known Issues

Thanks for the report. I’ll pass these along to the team to be fixed in a future update.

1 Like

Task 13 ( 4 heroic bounties) doesn’t work for Xyrella or rich king. Stays at 0/4 and doesn’t complete.

Hello, Gnomesayin. I know there are a lot of things going on with Mercenaries that I am sure the development team is taking a look at, I just wanted to confirm if the dev team saw the post I made please (I know there have been a lot of posts to look through):

I was wondering is there a potential bug with getting Portraits in packs or is there something I am missing (or is it supposed to be that difficult to get Portraits at the end). I didn’t know where to make the post, and just wanted to check was here better for you.

Hey, that’s incredible! I’m sorry the experience wasn’t what you wanted, but what you’re describing doesn’t necessarily sound like a bug.

After some player feedback, we updated the pack disclosures site to try to be a bit clearer on how packs work. Basically, the system is not designed to go through the progression for all Portraits within a rarity before landing on Coins–when converting from a Mercenary Card, it picks a straight random mercenary and then checks if there are any available Portraits to offer for that particular mercenary.

Thank you for the reply, I really appreciate it.

Do you recommend me to keep purchasing packs to get Portraits or wait for a special offer? I don’t want to cause a problem or anything, but there isn’t any plans to update the packs to do Portrait protection correct?

Do you have any recommendation for how I should try and get the rest of the Portraits?

Hey, I can’t speak to products we haven’t announced yet, but I can say that the team is aware that for some players the portraits are a priority and that the team has plans to make offerings that should appeal more to that type of player. If you hang tight for future updates on that front, you’ll have more options that, I think, should be better for what you specifically are looking for–or at least give you some alternative routes to consider.

Increased the spawn rate of Furlbogs in the Winterspring area.
should be Furbolg

1 Like

Bug Reporting

THE MODE: Mercs

Grommash Quest-12

Can’t passing this quest , there are still are 0

It says ‘Deathblow 75 times’
so i assumed i have to kill 75 enemies with my first skill

but it isnt progressing.
I tried to kill enemies with my second and third skills also but it also doesnt progress…

Does anyone can hotfix it that?.. plz

Thank you very much for replying and helping, I really appreciate it and it means a lot.

Please pass along positive feedback to the team, I love the new game mode. I will keep an eye out for new updates and offers.

Hey there. Still waiting on some information on the rating reset experienced by a number of players. I was told to keep an eye on the forum and nothing has even been posted acknowledging the issue. I lost over 4000 rating after just starting the game and beginning to climb in MMR. I was told by support in a ticket response to avoid playing more games until this is fixed. Any word?

Thank you for the update! I appreciate the feedback.

-Valas

Experienced a bug in Mercenaries PvP where summoned minions like Saurfang summoned minion and Samuro Images are improperly being counted as “not acted yet” for Diablo’s Fire Stomp ability even if they have attacked and acted before Diablo’s ability goes off.

Separately (also in Mercs), I have had rare cases where a summoned minion will not show up on my board even if the ability is cast and the history bar shows it was cast. I have had this happen with Saurfang and Gruul’s summon abilities in both PvP and PvE. It happens very infrequently though so it’s tough to pinpoint what led up to the bug of the minion not showing up (I’m also aware of board size and this has happened with <5 minions on my side).

2 Likes

To confirm, I’ve seen others report Grommash task #12 too but wasn’t entirely sure about it yet. Cheers for bringing it up, was currently doing his tasks.

We’re finalizing something regarding the Battlegrounds MMR right now, so we will have something more to share within the next day or so.

Edit: updated the main post to link to our Battlegrounds plan, planned for tomorrow.

1 Like

Appreciate it. Updating now.

Could you tell me what the workaround for Sylvanas #17 is? I assumed it was veil + bolt but it didn’t work and I don’t want to abandon it yet again.

Geddon task 10 bug is fixed, but there’s another bug at Geddon task 14, speeding up the teammates skills (in total of 15) which doesn’t count in any way

2 Likes

In mercenaries, Rexxars Explosive Shot reads target enemy, but it can target own minions as well… so either it should just read deals damage to character or should be coded that it cant target own minions.

I am stuck in training (mercenaries), although it says above that the problem has been fixed.

3 Likes