21.4 Live Known Issues

Mine was reset last night.

If you are still having issues with one of the resolved problems, then please reach out to customer service so they can take a look at your specific situation.

That’s a really poor response when support isn’t resolving anything to this point. If the issue wasn’t fixed then you need to keep looking into it.

i was wondering if you fixed the problem where Chromebook users mercenaries button is not working?

terrible response imo. considering the support team has been playing volleyball with you guys.

Hey Grex, the Chromebooks seem to be the types of devices that are having trouble going through tutorials for any new modes. Right now we don’t have a fix, just a workaround: enter the mode on another device and finish the tutorial. Once you’re done with the tutorial, you should be able to enter normally on your Chromebook.

All Customer Support did on my initial bug submission and my reply to their generic ‘we can’t do anything’ email is point me to here. Here I am noticing people have already made this complaint, yet it is not being tracked as a known issue. Therefore, all I can do in conclusion is assume y’all don’t care to make things right for your paying customers.

Thank you for all the updates! I haven’t seen any mention of the Achievement Point bug that many players are experiencing (points all reset to 0% with no progress displayed). Do you know if this is something in the works of being fixed? I know Mercenaries is a big priority at the moment. Thank you for any insight you might have!

-Valas

So again, the merchant cart issue still isn’t resolved for everyone and logging to different devices isn’t a solution. How long is it going to take support to get back to individual cases that still have the game breaking issue?

For task 17 of Sylvanas, gain 90 attack using banshee bolt ???
Shouldn’t it be reclaim soul ?

Am I the only person who had their Battlegrounds rating completely reset? I just started playing for the first time a couple of days ago, was grinding MMR. Queued up for my first game of the day at 4444 rating yesterday, and ended the game with 214. My stats show all of my 1st/top 4 wins, and my rating is still gone. Played another game, at 234 rating now, so I just have to start the grind over?

Merchant cart issue is still not resolved for me and I am not hearing back from support. I guess I just have a broken game…

Why was Gul’dan’s Staff of Chaos “fixed”? It’s useless now.

Task 12: Glory for the Warsong for Grommash Hellscream is bugged. It sais Deathblow 75 times, but activating deathblow doesn’t contribute to the quest, it just stays 0/75 whatever I do.

5 Likes

is Task 5 fixed ?
seems it does not work for Cariele Roame, or am I missing smth ?

tried today with Xyrella and Roame - both fixed. Tasks 5 were complited.

Same here. I’ve upgraded the ability, ive used multiple times in various runs and even 10 times in the same run but i am still at 0/10. Assistance/an update/confirmation on this bug would be helpful…

Great news, I heard back from support and they directed me to this forum for help….games still broken. Merchant cart and probably other things post tutorial that I’m unaware of.

Support kicked me back to the forum. You directed me to support. What should I do now? I still can’t really play the new game mercenaries to any meaningful level. I’m afraid to try to craft anything and I feel like I’ve missed out on heroes/items that should have been unlocked. Am I supposed to wait days/weeks before I get any meaningful help?

Can Antonidas’ 3rd task be fixed already? still does not count any progress no matter how many firestorms is cast.

1 Like

My duels run had something weird to happen to it, and one thing led to another and now I cannot play duels anymore because of a glitched deck list.

Here is the link to another forum post I made for more details. I haven’t been able to play one of my favorite game modes for around a week now, so I would really be grateful for help