FF
FFFFFF
FF
FF
FF
FF

3 Likes

Hehe,
waiting for Trolden-worthy material of the “clever” person who uses Silas’ carousel, trying to circumvent (pun intended) the nerf.

2 Likes

Just destroyed an Odd Paladin on turn 7 with Tiller Priest minutes before. RIP meta oppressive deck, you won’t be missed.

1 Like

That is true, but why did Blizz have to execute the nerf in the worst possible way???
This has repercussions even in standard…
“Triple facepalm if double facepalm is not enough.”

And funnily, it’s called Standard Balance Updates as always…

3 Likes

Just do it with Warlock and treachery.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but giving a minion to the opponent makes it her/his minion, no?
Tiller should fire at you if you use Hysteria afterwards.

2 Likes

Oh, ummm… Duh! lol

It was a test. You passed. :wink:

You can still do it with Trachery on Neferset Thrasher and 2 Deathspeakers after they got discounted by Emperor Thaurisan.

2 Likes

I think they should have lowered the mana to compensate for the nerf.

6 Likes

Ok, I’ll try.
Erm…
-inally?

4 Likes

Or just use Curse of Weakness instead of the Deathspeakers if the opponent has any minions in play.

You can also use Wind-up Burglebot to make the opponent draw 30.

1 Like

A careful maybe.

Priest has enough removal tools as it stands. Don’t want another warlock scenario.

1 Like

Oh no! My precious envoy warlock will no longer give me 80 armor from kargath prime!

…objectively perhaps that is a good thing lol

It’s STILL a hella good card, because you’re typically using it in clever ways to wipe your opponent’ s board when your own is weak/empty!

1 Like

…they could have capped Hysteria at a certain number of attacks, or honestly just nerf tiller into oblivion. (i.e. only apply to the first two attacks)

It’s so silly nerfing a brand new standard card just for the sake of a wild combo. What even.

They could’ve reworked Tiller. No need to nerf a standard card instead of a wild one nobody uses otherwise. So dumb.

2 Likes

How is it the worst possible way? This card is still super good at 3 mana. Target Kabal Crystal runner and you clear the enemy board for 3 mana.

I’m certain its because its existence stifled the opportunity to create new “X effect when attacks” cards in the future.

Mark my words, at some point a new card will come out and we will all breathe a collective sigh of relief that hysteria will not be able to abuse it

Of course, a Deathspeaker nerf may also have accomplished that.

(Oh wait, i forgot priest shrinky dude)

2 Likes

Yes, but effectively in the hand of someone who can bring out its true potential, the card lost 0.5 stars.

It was far more reasonable to nerf tiller.
Neither Warlock nor Priest are even close to tier 1 in standard.

1 Like

I think it was the right decision because in the future it may help prevent other infinite shenanigan combos with that card.

Anyway, it is done. Let’s see what happens tomorrow.

2 Likes