“Attack minions until dead” bug (Unlimited Damage)

Someone used this card which caused their minion to attack randomly until it died, but they made its attack 0 and used a card that made the minion unkillable. It spam attacked Forever, and every time it attacked it did 2 damage to me. This was a cheap combo (8 mana), and seems really cheaty! It can do unlimited damage in one turn!

1 Like

everyone know of the wretched tiller + hysteria + Deathspeaker combo

deal up to 60 dmg and its 1 out of 4 decks that can otk such early in the game(down to turn 5 with perf draw)

tiller attack to a cap of 30 time

1 Like

And Blizzard doesn’t care? 60 damage on turn 8 seems, insane to leave in the game…

1 Like

the game is literally unplayable.
everyone on the ladder is spamming this vile combo to farm free wins. absolutely and utterly disgusting to watch all my work go to waste because some brainless player decided to cheat

1 Like

It is not cheating, as it is fully within the rules of the game.
If you have problem with that deck, tech against it. And you won’t encounter it any more.

1 Like

It is Impossible to counter. I just had a player (on turn 7) use it against me. I had a board covered in dragons and would likely win in two turns, I had total board control, but they played these cards in one turn and then bam. It’s possible to counter with most classes.

1 Like

they lose to every high tempo deck that can burst from hand. the combo is also dead

Are you sure? Because fighting it three times in an evening implies it isn’t dead.

1 Like

Game is ruined for this right now…

2 Likes

I’ve been playing hearthstone for years and I finally quit because of this deck. There’s no fun playing against it. This mode became annoying after the priest with reincarnation, then the secret mage. This deck finally just killed the game for me. People are like sheep, all playing hacky decks they find on youtube just to be able to get some extra ranks.

2 Likes

I quit for a few years, and I have a Lot of cards, but they’re all in wild! If I want to play a good deck, I Need to play wild, but the number of blatantly cheaty decks is increasing, and if they don’t bother to address this one, I think it will destroy the entire game, because no one can be expected to continue playing if they’re going to take 60 damage on turn 7…

yes, nerf has been announced and will be applied today

1 Like

Attention!
If you read the patch notes which are posted on the hearthstone forums you can see that the tiller OTK is getting nerfed today. This has been a really disgusting deck to play against and it’s good to see that blizzard actually shows some love for the wild community too.

I wouldn’t call it cheating either but there is not teching against the deck as the OTK is playable at 7 mana and there are no legendaries which lets the tiller players use duplicates of every card that’s part of the combo.

Dirty Rat, Heckle bot. Playable by turn 2 and 4. “I am not capable enough to find an answer” is certainly not “there is no answer”.
Before the matchmaking adapted, I farmed the tiller decks like crazy. Free wins.

Am I supposed to put that in an aggro deck then? Because I have a dirty rat in my renolock deck but the deck isn’t fast enough to push for a win before they draw their combo cards again.

you dont have to, but by playing a slow control deck you also need to accept that you become weak to otk combos. there is a reason why otks in competitive hearthstone only have been viable when the meta has been a slower control meta

I don’t care where you put it. I certainly did not put it into an aggro deck, but a midrange one.

Yeah, that I understand but I just think lethal on turn seven with doublets are a little too strong.

1 Like

without discounts they can only lethal on turn 7 if you have commited a bunch of health to the board, otherwise they need more mana and more combo pieces. most aggro decks can lethal you before turn 7.

1 Like

50% of the time they play emperor on 6, it’s not hard with all the card draw I’ve played it myself.

1 Like