Message for the Community Manager

My favorite classes are warlock, and lately, demon hunter is a strong second. I’ve only noticed one avatar on the forum, however, of Kurtrus (a Demon Hunter). I personally find Kurtrus rather bland, and would absolutely appreciate it if more avatars could be added, namely ones relating to Demon Hunter.

Thank you!

(Note: This topic will likely go NOWHERE. Nevertheless, I decided to create it for the slim chance it gets read.)

4 Likes

Pretty sure the community manager that was in charge of the forums got fired years ago :rofl:

4 Likes

It looks like Kurt Ocher is the current community manager. You can see this at the link below. And it’s worth noting that I had asked (not too long ago) for more avatars for the forums, and @Gnomesayin obliged and added some new and cool avatars. I’m hoping we can gain some more. My biggest problem right now is the lack of Demon Hunter avatars. Kurtus is the most bland of them all, in my opinion. I want something appealing!

also more chefs pls!

the murloc one is also in standard atm! (and while you´re at it, pls make ogre a tribe, give them an expansion and let me have an ogre-chef, ty).

1 Like

I really think we need a Scourge/Undead tribe.

i think it affects too many cards and would be an immense effort for them…not so much for standard, but for wild the ramifications would ran rampart. Probably would have to have that from the get go, similar for humans, dwarfs and so on.

edit: might make a good expansion though sometime to have “undead” sides of living minions, a bit like lillian voss, but not as a silencable mechanic like deathrattle.

That’s a good point. How about an entirely new race, like one from WoW? Ogres? Or, maybe, Spirit, and so on.

He started that post though, Killy.

He doesn’t respond to the freaks and geeks here. No one here is worth a Blizzard employees time and energy.

I understand, hence the note I included at the bottom of the topic. What’s giving me slight hope is that, after speaking with @Gnomesayin about more avatars (this was months ago), he or she kept their word and added more avatars. With any luck (I realize the luck involved is very miniscule) we’ll be given more avatars.

People can dream! :wink:

1 Like

Dangit I came here to post “lul what community manager” and you basically beat me to it

1 Like

@Gnomesayin is still also Community Manager and active. I’ve only seen him post in topics he starts, though (he monitors them, logically).

I’ve seen him or her response to forum posts once or twice.

If they are bug related, it makes sense, in more general comments/suggestions It seems more rare, but I hope you get your suggestion considered :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you, I surely hope so, too. Maybe I’ll try to contact @Gnomesayin, because they are the one that added forum avatars after I asked. We’ll see!

Does anyone know @Gnomesayin’s Twitter? I’d probably have more success if I could DM them.

Is GnomeSayin the Community Manager? Yes.

Is GnomeSayin a community manager? I’m not convinced.

I don’t understand because their “Community Manager” is displayed below their names. This is to indicate who they are, as Community Managers.

A friendly bump as this is an important topic to me.

Only if we can have tons of 50/50(aka coinflip) card effects.

Ogres and RNG are perfect together.

I think Spirit should be added as a new tribe. What other tribes would make sense? Sorry for being off-topic!

Well…

Before have a tribe we need to also have a new mechanic for it.

Quillboar was made as a exception to that because they were added to BGs so it would be a little strange to consider they a tribe only in one mode.

The more urgent question here is probably find a niche for quillboars in other modes.

1 Like