Forsaken Lieutenant nerf bugs the 6th Onyxia puzzle

So I’m having an issue with the Dawngrasp’s Book of Mercenaries chapter. The 6th of 8 puzzles with Onyxia of the Void to be precise. Namely the Forsaken Lieutenant card has been nerfed from 2 to 3 mana, making it impossible to be utilized and win the puzzle. At first I thought I’m missing something out because i played it for hours but then I finally saw the solution on youtube and it shows the card costing 2 mana and the video like all of them are made before Patch 25.0.4.160910 from 2022-12-19. S.

8 Likes

Bumping this cause i went to finish book of heroes off today and had the same confusing 30 minutes trying to solve 6/8 puzzle. Blizz please fix.

1 Like

bump one more

confusing one

1 Like

Yet another bump, this is a Hard Lock on this puzzle due to change of the cost of Forsaken Lieutenant. Puzzle needs it to be 2, and now it cost 3.
With all due respect, I can’t believe there is no way to check “Where card “X” is used in Single Player content”.

1 Like

bump once again. please fix it.

1 Like

I made a separate post on this same issue. Please fix it as it’s making progression impossible.

1 Like

Bump. Also cannot progress any further.

1 Like

It works also with this setup of cards. :slight_smile: it‘s not a bug.

how did you beat it? /gen

Hi dont know if your still doing this but it is possible still now:

First backstab the dragon that gives you coins on deathrattle
Then prep the Graveyard
Play one forsaken lietenent and then one boar
Play sheep then teron
Now play both coins
play last boar and SI:7 sheep

2 Likes

Thank you!!! Just finished it, this one works.