Your login attempt has timed out 300008

Same here. Multiple attempts.

got kicked out of the game mid dungeon and haven’t been able to get in.

2 Likes

same, kicked from HC dungeon and cant get back in

Adding to the list. Same is happening to me

Same issue here for about 30min. Its an account based error, not a network problem

Just so they know how wide spread the issue is.

I too am blessed with this problem.

Yup, started having the same issue this morning; unable to get into the game.

I got kicked while looking at gear. Brought me to a character select screen with no characters and no world tiers. So i tried to restart the game. Got code 300008. I flushed DNS, scan and repaired game and restarted modem. Still get 300008.

1 Like

Same here, was leaving a dungeon and game froze. Have been unable to login since, same error as above and my timelines match.

Same, and tried flushing DNS, repairing and all that etc.

1 Like

Same thing here now for 25 minutes. Should be reimbursed or something. Pay all this money and can’t play.

Same problem here. Pls fix it Blizz…

It’s not a networking issue. I am logged in 3 feet away from my partner who is having the same issue you all are. Same network.

Same here as everyone else. Hopefully we’ll be able to play again soon :frowning:

Got in to game just now. Just kept trying.

my PC got kicked out mid dungeon, cant log back in. xbox on same network is running fine.

Yup same here, seems similar to the ddos attack last week

I just allowed to sign on

I tried again now, after around an hour break time. Just got in, without any problems.
Question is, for how long? :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.