You call this a beta?

The lag, the rubbanding, the unstable server errors. Just call it what it really is… a stress test. Not on the servers but MY DAMN NERVES…

What little I’ve played I’m not impressed… Druid feels horrible. Its super weak DPS from the start. Feeling like melee classes were second thoughts compared to Sorc and Necro. Both still OP and fun to play. Barb is still meh. Similar to Druid in many ways. Rogue is middle of the pack. Its fun, has potential but still you have to be either melee or ranged and as it stands any class that is melee isn’t worth the testing.

Feedback overall, fix the server/s and you’ll have much more feedback from people who can actually test the game out. I got my time in last week for early access. Took 2 days to be able to get to play tho. Probably gonna be the same but at the rate things are going, I don’t think I’ll be getting to test this week very much. For the 30 mins I got to play (20 on druid, 10 on necro.) Game doesn’t feel launch ready. You have lots to work/fix in 3 months Blizz.

3 Likes

I think that’s the whole point of the beta. I haven’t experienced any lag, rubber banding or disconnects today. Last week I experienced many bugs that have been fixed and also disconnected a few times and that hasn’t happened at all this week so far. The queues are drastically better with more players which is a great job on their part. I was facing 2-4 hour queues last week and only 30 minutes this week.

But just because I don’t experience that doesn’t mean other people don’t. So, definitely share your issues so they can try and figure out what’s different between my experience and yours and why.

1 Like

AKA: A beta

This isn’t a demo, it’s a beta. They use betas to generate bug reports that they can fix before the game launches. If you expect a release candidate from a beta test then you are just wrong. Go play something else if you can’t handle some laggyness and stop whining.

3 Likes

Really bro? What the hell do you think a beta is for? TESTING, HOW THE HELL DO YOU TEST IF YOU CAN’T ACCESS THE DAMN GAME GENIUS? GTFO.

The one’s who are in are testing the game, they don’t need every player in the world playing.

Pretty sure I remember reading they don’t consider this a marketing beta which is what you’re probably thinking. They’re actually looking for bugs and playing around doing server stress testing, etc meaning a proper beta. Which admittedly is rare these days.

Try reading before posting next time. Its stickied.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/expectations-for-the-diablo-iv-open-beta-march-24-26/6276

They have fixed so many bugs in one week. I am extremely impressed with how this is going honestly. It has exceeded my expectations, which by now have fallen further than the depths of hell with the BS work Blizzard has put up the last few years before releasing D2R.

1 Like

Try being less of a dick before posting. I did read that, still doesn’t count as an excuse for not being able to test the game out.

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, day1 of “closed beta” the game was literally down/unplayable. I commend them for, me at least, keeping the servers up as well as they are.

+1 for servers, minus so many more for the other in-game travesties…

Bull, I was able to play all weekend on closed beta, basicly no queue as well.

To be fair, if youre just judging off this beta set, and didnt play end game closed beta, youre judging the ocean based on a drop out of it, but to each their own.

Well… this wasnt for you… as all but plainly said in the link.

It was for the servers, and for them to stress them, tweak them, and hopefully prepare them better for launch, but, we can let you think this weekend was a free to play weekend all for you, and you can pout and cry more.

Where do you come up with these arbitrary numbers? 3 months Bliz? Lol

1 Like

Lol 0 self awareness I see.

1 Like

The whole words numbers and time frame things clearly arent where he excels. Give dude a break. He clearly has it rough…

Lol.

1 Like

Gotcha! My bad! Apologies!

1 Like

On behalf of the manchild raging and throwing fits, he accepts.

1 Like

Oh behalf of you being a total douchbag go to hell.

Awwwww lil man, you mad?