Wow - i went into to d4 beta just now

game is not up yet for me i get error not valid license any way

A few hours to go. The addicts however keeps clogging the login server just incase Blizzard lets them in early.

Patch Notes

They mention the small update prior to launch at 9 am PST in that link thurr for ya, friend :slight_smile:

Bad link i think, 404 error.

Was title supposed to be some sort of click bait? I dont think servers are up yet idk how op got in just now…

Huh.
Well that’s weird AF. LOL.
Does this one do the same thing? Diablo IV Open Beta - Patch Notes

That one works for me.

1 Like

Awesome! That’s so strange, LOL. They’re the exact same link. Glad that one works though!

The login servers have been active since the beta went down last monday. But they dont let anyone in, it keeps tripping up the hopeful thinking the game is online whom eagerly waits in queue to be dropped with no valid license.

i never said i got in. Its not click bait it was just infomational, i clicked play and it started an update is all

went into… got in… pretty much same meaning. but I get the point of the post now, you just wanted to let people know there was an update and was curious what it was.

1 Like

People only see what they want to see.

Still think it’s funny that those graphics cars will destroy themselves rather than cap at a certain framerate

correct! I was trying to be helpful to my fellow gamers is all

Just shoddy gigabyte cards to blame.

There’s the problem right there.

1 Like

I highly doubt they’ll add an extra slot

1. it’s a lot of work
  2. I remember from an early D3 interview that they did a lot of market research and found that having 4 buttons + mouse was ideal for most players. They carried that into D3, HotS, and SC2 coop hero design.

Yes, the surveys are not grounded in the systems specific to D4’s skill try and ability categories. This is the heart of the problem.
I have no problem with 6 or 9 buttons like Lost Ark, the PROBLEM is that 6 is too few for fleshed out builds in D4 specifically

I’m not disagreeing; I’m just saying that’s been Blizzard’s design philosophy for 10+ years now.

well i was in the minute it opened, some how i was able to play for a few hours without a disconnect/crash but now it crashed on me and 45minute queue! lol