Why can't I submit a ticket

My Hardcore character was deleted because of a server disconnect, not because I died, but I can’t even submit a ticket. Why is it impossible or convoluted to do this? My post is just one of hundreds on the Diablo forum with no chance of being seen.

This sucks Blizzard. Honestly, this weekend we have all paid extra to start early and it has been nothing but disconnects, failed connections, code 300008 and ‘your account in locked’.

1 Like

Really bad that you can not make a ticket. I am baffeld tbh. It seems you do not have a chance if you are unlucky and run into issues :frowning:

I am level 49 Barb and was doing main quest in act 5, when a legion event popped up on the map.
So I left the campain quest and did the legion event. When I came back I had to start again on the quest.
I ran to the city with the snake head and to do it again and go out and find the 2 eyes for the stone snake at the temple.
But when to the stone snake it froze and I couldnt do anything. I closed down the game and started it again but I can not log into my Barb anymore. I can make a new char and play that. But Barb just keeps trying to load in on the loading screen and my friend say that I never get in but tells him that I am in char select.
Please reset my char to before it bugged on the main quest so I can play again. It is really game breaking to lose all progress for 49 levels on hardcore if I can not log in again.

Anyone knows how to get in touch with them that is not just a forum post?!?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.