When we will have a decent pet build?

D2 has druid and nec minions build, funy and able to beat all content.
D3 has WD and nec with some sets and pets builds to solo or party high rifts.

Why on d4 i cant build any pet setup to kill bosses in t4, finish max lvl nightmare dungeons or play gauntlet?

I am not asking for a tier S build, but almost a build that can compite a bit and its not a 1000 years of distance from hota barb or lighting druid ( who just got pets for the buf bonus on skill).

1 Like

Read the patch notes.

3 Likes
1 Like

I have good news minion bros our time is coming. Summon the things, all of the things, and get nuts!

You want a bone golem that absolutely owns? Np!
You want conjurations that nuke everything in sight? Np!
You want an army of skeletons that do your bidding? Np!
You want a pack of wolves that tear demons apart? Np!
You want to be bird girl? Np!

Just play POE if you want to play minions, new season just began.

OP Thats just hilarious, that a troll post? or did you just not read patch notes?

Twenty characters!!!

I understand the frustration and MANY feel the same way. Season 4 allows minions to inherit 100 percent of our stats compared to 30 percent along with many other changes. Same goes for Druids with wolves. I suggest checking the PTR when it releases.

I have read patch notes!! But A buff on pets does not mean we will have got pet builds able to gauntlet or finish nightmare 100.

I think this buff wont be enought. We will se how is inPTR

It should be enough for mid tier pits. High tier pits need to see tempering affixes.

I play necro minions since s0. My s3 minon speeds solo NMD 100 easily, just not efficient carrying 4p contents, need to lower to low 80s, preferably high 70s

Whether or not minions in S4 become the dominant build, we are at least talking about them. That would get you laughed out of town in D3. Permanent pets were a joke in that game. I still played them, but they lolpets.

Are u using ure own build? I ve tried some maxroll and icy veins necro pets builds , and i also tried my own build and i wasnt able to farm gear eficiently to progress to arrive NM in last season until i swaped to bone spear and farmed all gear, and then swapped again to pets.

I would like to be able to farm ubbers, nightmares without changing my build to arrive to my end of path eficiently, i mean start day 1 of season with pets, break all content, farm all gear , and finishing having a good char for everithing. As was my wife able to do with HOTA barb playing half time than me and many times helping me cuz she was double enpowered with half resources farmed and half time invested.

minions atm sucks at bosses.

the build i am using isnt my original but i ve significantly modified it since s1. Its nothing special, infinimist shadow summons. dmg is below average & aacceptable but pet AI is terrible. Not on par with spear/surge but good when watching netflix and its a 1 button build. 0 button if u numblock blood mist

OP expect big changes on the upcoming ptr, reading the number of changes we should get big improvements on minion; we will see during ptr how they will behave in the end game

The answer is:

VESSEL OF HATRED

Curtain!